Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Old samsung mobile phone

How much can I get for my Old Samsung D500 Mobile Phone.?

Ebay was one of the places I looked. ? Consider that it includes an Incar charger, the Instruction manual, and I have downloaded around 8 or so Games onto the phone. I have looked environing online and have seen that brand new some stores are even asking between £80-£120. I hold recently upgraded my Mobile to a Sony Ericsson K800i, and away need to sell my ancient Samsung D500. Do you expect that asking £80 for my used is a bit expensive.

How do I sell my 2 month old mobile phone in Australia?

I animate in Melbourne, Australia and preferably I would like to cash it somewhere in Melbourne. I just paid out a mobile phone contract and got to control the phone. It is a 2 month decrepit Samsung U300 and I want to sell it because I have bought a new phone. Or perhaps I should do it online, any ideas.

I forgot the password to my T-Mobile Phone (Samsung E-630)?

Also, the password i! s a cut of the privacy setting in the phone, so I don't think T-Mobile has anything to do with this doubt. But I wasn't able to open "My Photos" because I had previously put a privacy password on it. I simply want to know how to clear this password lock on this phone. However, it's been a infrequent years thanks to I have switched services over to Verizon Wireless, and I obtain no network overhaul with T-Mobile anymore. Are there any ways to retrieve the password on the call? I keep heard that sending #PWD# (#793#) can reset the password to the at the end four digits of your telephone number. Please advice and thank you in advance for all your time and assistance! Response to Sean F: I hope I fabricated it sunny to everyone that I perceive requesting lift from T-Mobile is not an alternative, since I don't have their service anymore. But thank you for your attempt to guidance anyways. A hardly any days ago, I get going an old mobile call of m! ine (Samsung E-630) and was very happy because I had a lot of memorable photos inside it. Lastly, resetting the phone would defeat the drift of unlocking "My Photos" when the reset deletes all text in my bell.

My Samsung SGH-X480 mobile phone displays old text messages when a new message is received. Anyone knows why?

I never had this kinda troubles with my preceding Nokia phones This is de facto annoying Please tell me the idea for this problem if anyone knows it. When a new text message is received and when i open it, the phone displays an old message received by the corresponding male or a different person. Messages arouse saved in both phone and SIM card memory. But when i switch-off the phone and restart, it displays the new message but this doesn't always work. For example, when my cupcake friend texts me, it sometimes displays her decrepit messages in my phone but i don't receive the messages she sends on the contrary after about 3,4 days, i predispose the inexperienced texts. I asked my guy brother whe! ther he texted me this morning on the other hand he said he didn't What happened was, when my girl texted, the ring displayed an elderly message from my guy chum. This is a big problem. Today, i got a text from a guy friend, which was a senescent paragraph i received before, and when i restarted the bell, it displayed a new message from my coed.

Trouble with my old Samsung phone?

The problem is though, I have pictures on my previous ring (Samsung) of me and my gf on holiday which I want to download somehow. Does it hold to be a firm statement? I've just bought a new mobile phone which has nearly all possible features. It's almost impossible to find a usb cable anywhere - For anybody who knows anything about this animated please let me know how I can download these pics? Thx I tried sending a mms to my hotmail statement on the other hand it came up with an 'invalid address'. The senescent bell is a Samsung SGH-C450.

samsung mobile! phone wont charge?

It just keeps repeating this cycle without actually putting any charge on the battery. Has anyone any idea what is at fault before i drive and buy a inexperienced phone? any nourishment will be appreciated. Hello I hold an aged samsung sgh-x460 phone which has started to play up, when i situate it on charge it will light up and do charging for approximately a minute then it turns itself off,after a few seconds it turns back on again. When plugged into the wall it allows me to switch it on but again only for a minute then it switches off again.

How to find lost / forgotten password for samsung d900i mobile phone?

Also tried entering his puk nevertheless again fly speck, just says wrong password. My 9 year old son was messing with his Samsung D900i ambulatory and managed to either activate, change and / or lose his call lock password! When you turn the phone on it says ring lock then there is a extension to enter password, we don't know what it is though! We've tried 00000000 in case it was d! efault nevertheless no cheer. Can anyone propose anything to satisfy the call unlock code / password please.

samsung mobile phone?

So for for instance just press # and then the number and then i have the number i want to telephone faster. I retain tried to bang on edit and other such functions. How discharge u set a number into the samsung mobile. Just dial the number. So i dont have to call up that digit all the time. Mine is a prepaid. Anyway i was just wondering how you set a number into the phone so that i dont have to dial the number. Lol daydream that made sense. But there isnt one where it says i can just enter it on the phone. I dependable need it to be allot into my phone. Its quite mature lol but i still capitalization it. Rather then having to enter all the digits on the phone. Thanks for your help =]] xxx. So when im working i can just press # 5 or whatever it is and then yeh. And i forfeit the book that had all the instructions for it now im ac! tually getting a different ring soon. If anyone has the prepaid samsung phone. Can u please impart me how u set a number into it. But i had the manuel and now i slang find it lol.

Can I put a T Mobile sim card in an old Cingular phone ?

Can he much use this ring ? " She purchased it at Walmart. My brother keeps braking his phones, & he can't afford to obtain new ones. A ally of mine gave me her old Samsung phone, and on the backside it says "Cingular. But my brother has T Mobile.

I want to buy a Samsung mobile phone, which has the bubble smile game.?

The BubbleSmile entertainment was there with the earlier handsets allied X640, X480. Can anybody help me to carry the game in my expressive, or propose where can i buy the earlier handsets (except ebay. The modern handsets do not have this game, and in UK I could not good buy any apartment to acquire the old handsets. Its a funny game where 3 bubbles when aligned well-organized burst out, and more bubbles come in.

Look on Ebay at the last m! inute ones for sale. That will give you an idea of what people are actually willing to fee for a used one.

As long as it's a popular phone, listing it on eBay much returns a fair price for the phone. Otherwise, try listing it in your resident classifieds.

If your contract spell has not yet expired then you will have to wages. It works with most large companies. I am seared to ask, do you retain T-Mobile, in that I am having issues with there net-work too. If they suggest that it is your telephone then demand them to change it for you, provided they buzz you to earnings. Threaten to leave them, (only if your contract term has expired) they will forward you to customer honour, where they will allow you a sweet deal. If your phone is not a prepay, call the phone carrier, for T-Mobile it's 611, to espy if they can fix the problem.

If you recognize someone who has the same phone, try using their battery. This could be caused by a defective battery. On! most phones, the charger can briefly power up the phone, on the other hand cannot sustain the power compose used by the ring. Also, depending on who your wireless provider is, they may be able to test the battery for you.

Alison if u send me an email my friend ill convey u a code on hw to reset ur password.

The SGH X700 is fairly fresh and should be avaliable from a Samsung store and it has the game you're looking for! You can try Amazon provided you dont close e-bay.

of all samsung mobile phones samsung a670 cell phone samsung cell phones com samsung mobile phone picture

If you have to create a new email account, but when you bring your computer back home or lower cell phone bill, allows you to move about more freely or keep the first project manageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment