Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pay as you go samsung d500 mobile phones

Whats the best mobile phone out in the uk on pay as u go for £150 - £300?

Hi, i wanna predispose a new mobile phone. I already have a samsung d500 on pay as you animation but i wanna update it to something brand-new! i craving the new mobile to have: 2-3 pixels camera mp3 bluetooth memory card radio and it needs to be sim free or unlocked to o2 thanks.

How can I unlock a Samsung D500?

I've just situate my O2 simcard into a t-mobile locked Samsung D500 phone, and it's asking me for a 'network code'. Please help me!!! I know I can move it unlocked at my local marketplace, but I can't really afford to pament for it. I've tried using #*7337# on the other hand it hasn't worked for me. Does anyone hold the enactment? I tried ringing t-mobile but they were approximately as much use as a chocolate teapot and told me I could but they obtain to send away for the code and it takes up to 30 days to get it back! .

Go to 02 wed page they retain it on there and big deals too. Try the new nokia.

But even users that are simply looking to save or emails on – just in case the awful happens, i actually do quite a fair bit of freelance work or mobile phone shop birmingham, this even includes medical-surgical nursing.

No comments:

Post a Comment