Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Samsung sync cellular phone

Why won't my Cellular One SIM card fit in my new Samsung A707 Sync phone?

A boon companion at work had this same phone and I tried my SIM card in it and it fit. Now my boyfriend buys me a A707 from Ebay because AT&T took over Cellular One and now I could finally use it, BUT my SIM card won't fit. WHY? I wanted this bell and now I can't use it.

How to hook up bluetooth to cellular phone?

(Sorry I'm not tech savy. I posses a Samsung SGH-A707 and don't notice how to sync up my bluetooth can you please walk me wrapped up the process of how to do it.

You might blameless committal to by an AT&T sim card from your local AT&T store.

Oh, and push the button on the bluetooth while the phone is trying to connect with the bluetooth. You'll need the code which is probably 4 zeros. I'm not either and I settle my samsung in the drawer, don't according to it. But I believe you simply bang to settings, c! lick on settings then go down to connections, click on connections then drive to bluetooth, click on that and then go to setup and click on that.

samsung cell phone information samsung mobile phone batteries

Wireless far as wireless technology goes, it's a so called visual voicemail, i couldn't believe it either at first, nec mobile phone unlocking and this is important because it is difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment