Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Samsung cell phone ring tones

installing ring tones on a samsung sch-a930 cell phone?

Does anyone know how to determine this? thanks for trying to help! Bob. Is it viable to import a ring tone that I found online into my cell phone? It's a samsung sch-a930 ring.

I need to find ring tones for my cell phone (samsung stripe) I have T-mobile and can't find any for free? ?

.

I have a Samsung A900 cell phone is there anyway i can send ring-tones via bluetooth?

.

using mps for ring tone on a samsung cell phone?

.

Can i download ring tones to my cell phone using bearshare?

My carrier is verizon wireless and my cell phone is a samsung. If not then does any one know of a website were i can download them for free.

where can i get free cell phone ring-tones?

It's a Samsung T739 with T-mobile utility. I've already tried Myxer and Ventones >. < Somebody help me away? I'm getting really tired of the stupid! synthetic beeping that I have to lay up with right instantly. I don't posses internet on my cell-phone.

I have a Samsung SGH-D800 Cell Phone and i was wondering how do you record songs and set them as ring tones?!!

.

Is the Samsung A920 a good cell phone to have?

Plus Samsung has some of the reception on the dash network. I looking to buy one and I longing a cell phone with a camera,camcorder,mp3 player as blooming as create able call tones.

Is there a site where i could get free ring tones for a samsung phone with cellular one service?

I'm looking for a point that i could get ring tones totally paper nevertheless the one i could treasure they don't support my service provider which is cell one.

How do I set a recorded sound as my cell phone ring tone?

Then, when I go to call settings > set ringtone > my sounds it's not in the list. Could this be the issue? If it is how determine I change th! e file type it saves as? Help! Model SCH-a870 Verizon Inpulse. In the manual it says I can end recorded sounds as ringtones, but it doesn't answer how. Alright, I blameless got a brand inexperienced Verizon Samsung brand cell phone. What's going on? I besides noticed my telephone saved it as a QCELP record and all of the default ringtones are MIDI files. After I recorded a sound it showed up in the MY SOUNDS folder but didn't give any choice such as a SET AS or USE AS or anything that would let me make it a ring tone.

Mid You should be able to create this by Bluetooth and maybe a USB data cable but I haven't tried those. I obtain the Samsung a990 and in composition to levy mp3's into my phone, I transfer them to the phone by microSD card and rename the file extension from.

I satisfy all my ringtones from Ventones. Com Free safe and really clear.

It appears to me Bluetooth is not an option. Download iTunes (free for Mac or Windows) and get started. For step-by-step, distinguish. Make y! our ringtones in iTunes from any music that is on your computer.

From there you can use it as a ringtone. I have a Samsung 807D and I use MP3's as a ringtone. You either have to download it from the catch or use an SD card to deposit the mp3 into your favorites folder.

Members can upload and share video, images and audio files. Try Cellfish there are no subscriptions, no hidden charges.

Well i have the samsung d707 [ the SYNC} wit cingular nd i jus record songs then hit options and then allot as voice telephone or caller ringtonehope i could lift.

That f0ne is great, 0ne 0f the ace ive had, 0ne 0f the culminating rhythm players, great camera[als0 fat if ur putting the pics 0n a c0mputer], idk ab0ut creating ringt0nes.

I have a samsung I use this site.

What model is it? Thanks. I suggest you crack looking up the tape formats on the phone and espy if it allows you to save the recorded sounds as either 64 chord or vibetonz. 0 Voice! Commands: VoiceSignal Calculator: Yes Connectivity Bluetooth: Yes Infrared Port: No High-Speed Data: cdma2000 1xRTT Wi-Fi: No GPS: VZ Navigator PC Sync: Yes More Information Website: Samsung A870 Website Discussion: Samsung Forum. I managed to find the technical specs for the phone and can gape that it doesn't support generic formats allying mp3s so I'm guessing it may not actually support setting custom recorded call tones. Samsung A870 Specs Technical Specifications Network: AMPS 800 / CDMA 800 / 1900 Form Factor: Clamshell Dimensions: 91 x 46 x 22 mm Weight: 97 g Antenna: Internal Navigation: 5-Way Keypad Battery Type: 1000 mAh Li-Ion Talk Time: 3. 3 MP / 640 x 480 px / Flash / 4X Zoom / Self-Timer Audio MP3 Player: No FM Radio: No Speakerphone: Yes Push-To-Talk: No Multimedia Wallpapers: 128 x 160 px Shade Savers: 128 x 160 px Ring Tones: 64 chord / VibeTonz Themes: No Games: BREW Streaming Multimedia: No Messaging SMS: Yes EMS: Yes MMS: Yes Email: Yes Chat: AOL / MSN / Yaho! o! Predictive Text: T9 Applications Phonebook Capacity: 500 Calendar: Yes To-Do List: Yes WAP: 2. 0 MB Expandable Memory: No Imaging Main Screen: 65000 colours (TFT) 128 x 160 px External Screen: 65000 colors (STN) 96 x 96 px Camera: 0. 30 Standby Time: 170 Memory: 30.

samsung pda cell phone samsung r225 cell phone samsung mobile phones official site samsung mobile phones f480

Trac phone cell phone, the company tag line is the lost or even sitting at a desk in your network, with public libraries offering broadband or the charge with blue toothtraditional headsets.

No comments:

Post a Comment