Monday, March 16, 2009

Samsung sch a850 cell phone

I want to transfer pictures from my cell phone to my computer, it's a Samsung-SCH-A850?

I don't have any of the cables it came with nor the manual, I tried sending through with an email directions and won't let me do it.

My cell is a samsung SCH-A850. When I send a text a symbol of an envolope, letter & red check appears... why?

Please help me, this is driving me insane!!! Thanks. When I send a message and the screen shows up staying the text message was sent. I recieved this phone from my acquaintance who did not have a manual. Any idea's why??? Before today it would just fair an envelope with a green arrow (if it was sent and recieved) or an envelope with a red x (if it wasn't received. Then in the sent text's area it shows a symbol, next to the number it was sent to, of an envolope, a letter and a green arrow behind it. Then shortly after it shows the twin sybol of the envolope & send, however this duration! a blooming check behind it. I searched the online manuals that you can download and much can't figure it absent. It just started happening nowadays.

Is it possible to move my cell phone info to another phone on my own?

I have a Samsung SCH-A850 and I hankering to know if I can buy a used phone from someone else and transfer my phone number and other news to that bell.

Do different cell phones get better signal?

I just moved, and my cell ring gets genuine poor expression and I'm not sure if different cell phones get better word. I've got a Samsung SCH-A850, It's pretty old, and Verizon is my utility provider, I would allied to stay with Verizon.

How to switch Sim Card over to new phone?

Both phones are Verizon. Okay, I have two phones, a LG VX6100 and a Samsung SCH-A850, and the call that is "active" is the LG and recently the phone's charge port has broken and the battery died so I can't use ! the call, so what I was wondering is if anyone knows how to switch the Sim Card over from the LG to the Samsung without going to the cell phone store and having them activate a late telephone.

how long should i charge my new cell phone battery for?

My phone is a samsung sch-a850.

I need help with my cell phone?

I have a samsung SCH-a850. How arrange i tell if it got wet or submerged in damp.

You can do it two ways that come to mind: a) Install the cd that you got with your samsung, instead of a cable connection use a bluetooth connexion. Through the software then you may be able to transfer pics from telephone camera-eye -> PC b) To packages through with an email address you committal to have emails setup, however, you can packages to an email label differently without doing that: 1 - Go to your gallery, unbolted the picture 2 - Press options - send via - Multimedia Message 3 - In the sphere where you would normally enter the phone number change it from numbers to letters and enter in your em! ail superscription.

They normally are held in area by a sliding clip or thin strip of metal. It will let you download and sync your ancient phone to your PC, then to your new phone. I'm not familiar with that samsung base, but on most phones the sim card can be fashion by removing the battery. If all your stored numbers are on your sim card, all you have to do is returns your sim card gone of your old phone and settle it in your new phone. Two answers for you. If you have numbers/addresses that are stored on the bell main mind instead of the sim, your best preference is to buy a write of something like MobilePhoneTools. It is about the size of a postage stamp. Here is a link.

Well the carriers don't thirst people to perceive that certain cell phones get better signal than others, it's dull that they do that.

Until the light is green.

It the phone has been wet, the sticker will due look ashen. Take out the battery and look in the back o! f the telephone for a sticker. LG uses a contradistinct sticker as well. I'm beauteous sure the Samsung stickers retain purple print on them that bleed out and turn white when they amuse wet. I anticipate that there is an indicator on the battery as well, but I'm not consummate. I think on that model, it's a circle that has purple print on it. EDIT: DazzleMe below me is referring to the water indicators used by Motorola. You could always just take it into a cell bell store and demand them. The total gets pretty confusing. If it hasn't been wet, you'll be able to see the purple print.

As you open your laptop to work or now how does this help with mobility and even if the rest of your life is a little hectic, if you purchase a new wireless router and trac phone cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment