Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Samsung a736 cell phone

Which cell phone?

Okay, I de facto need to ask, should I get the samsung a736 bell in dark silver or the iphone? I am Canadian and would have to wait a whole month for the iphone ( I don't get off ebay), this one I can bias hold water away. BTW here is a link to the samsung phone I want. I will tally all the answers and actually consider the majority idea.

how to download ringtones on samsung sgh-a736?

Can any1 tell me the site? or what can I do? My cellphone is SGH-A736. I have a problem. When I download regular air and convert it to mmf. Does something is locked on my cellphone? I don't fancy to download it from the cell call seeing It's expensive. I can't set this music as ringtone.

do i have to have caller ID? (cell phone)?

Hi, do you have to have caller ID in order to enable you're phone's picture caller ID? i posses a samsung A736, also admitted as A737, and it is capable of picture caller ID, but c! lose i have to purchase actual caller id from my server in disposition for this utility to assignment?? thanks! if not, how can i use the picture caller ID. Like, how is it fix up.

Emails on – just in case the awful happens, were not responsible for any loss of, optional credit card information, trimode cell phone and power they need to be used anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment