Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Samsung u740 cell phone

How do I get the sch u740 (samsung alias) cell phone MP3 player to play when closed?

What am I doing erratic? I have downloaded a couple songs from Verizon Vcast to my Samsung sch u740 or Alias cell phone but cannot get them to play when the phone is closed. I have tried starting the songs and closing the phone and pressing the play button on the front of the bell, on the contrary nothing happens. The MP3s dependable won't play for me when the phone is closed.

What file format must videos be in to play them on a Samsung U740 cell phone?

.

the samsung sch0 u740 cell phone put pictures onto it?

Hello i hold the samsung sch-u740 cell telephone and i am trying to put pictures from my vcacation onto it by putting my micro card into my personal computer, and transforing it to that. But wen i open the pictures up on my cell ring three not there, maybe my phone doesnt support the pictures however i odnt know can someone please help me.

!

Anyone know how I can upload a video to my samsung sch-u740 cell phone from my computer?

I have a usb material cable, and when I access the cell phone's memory and try to upload, i get the fallacy message that only air, ringtones, and wallpapers can be transfered. Any other suggestions? Any gratis programs that would close this? I tried uploading them with contrastive interlacing programs that text them to you, but Verizon won't transfer it because it says it is too large of a list.

how can i watch youtube videos on my samsung sch-u740 cell phone?

How can i stopwatch youtube videos on my samsung sch-u740 cell phone? i cant much communication in to youtube,it says wrong or malfunction url? also it says i dnt own java and it brings me to adobe on my telephone what to i discharge to timepiece videos??? thank you.

Is there a place online where I can order a Samsung SCH-U740 Cell Phone besides BestBuy.com?

I maxim a commercial ! of a cell agnate that for only 29. Is that the ring that is a flip bell, then you can turn it over and text on a keypad kind of like a SideKick? Just wondering. 99 Please help.

Does the Samsung SCH-u740 cell phone have a chip in it?

The razr from verizon does not hold a chip/sim card in iti was wondering provided anyone knew if the samsung phone didthanx.

Does anyone know where to get a face plate for a Samsung sch-u740 cell phone?

I would like to get actual snap on face plate preferably black or carbon fibre. I have seen skins for sell on ebay but their not quite what im looking for. I need to find a face plate for my new Samsung sch-u740, I dont cognate the champagne color the phone currently has. If anyone knows where to get one let me know.

how to disable web on a samsung u740 cell phone?

.

How do I upload music, videos, etc. onto my Samsung SCH-U740 Alias cell phone?

All I have is the matters that came with the bell from Verizon. Could someone please dish out me a simple tutorial o! n how to get these onto my phone from a file on my computer? Thanks. After searching through both of the manuals I fix that they say something that I don't understand. I just bought a Samsung SCH-U740 Alias cell ring approximately an lifetime ago.

Try restarting ur ring, cuz sometimes it does that for me 2.

The typical video format for cell phones is.

I have the same phone, nevertheless I haven't tried what you are doing. If not, you can go to the Verizon site, upload your pictures there, and then send them to your call. But, conceivably you may necessity to try setting your pictures to pull from the CARD cognizance, as opposed to the PHONE memory. That, I obtain done. I don't determine that you may be able to pull up from the card a picture that was taken on something else, because of the pixel proportions, however it is worth a try! Good luck.

AVS Video Converter from AVS Video Tools .

Verizon's phones and network are C! DMA, which doesn't use sim cards.

Because they do have that 30 day guarantee. Have you had it for enhanced than 30 days? if not you can take it back to verizon and trade it for the black one that they honest added today.

Call customer service and they should get the activity done but there should be a way where you can go on the internet and you can set preferences and block unwanted things like text messages. Wish you much luck, Sir. Kelvin <3456.

Com for free.

old samsung cellular phone accessory samsung flip mobile phones samsung mobile phone market samsung mobile phone f

Nec cellphones, after establishing my grid here or which are much higher than gsm or are various advantages like portability, so surely you'd want to surround it in padding.

No comments:

Post a Comment