Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Samsung mobile camera phone

T-mobile Samsung camera phone shuts off and reboots when sending picture message to email?

Anyone know how to locate this or create i need to phone t-mobile? My cell is kind of inexperienced and it just started shutting off and rebooting when I send picture messages to my friends email.

how do I fix my samsung E370 mobile phone camera?

On my samsung E370 mobile ring when I go onto camera it communicate preview error and goes back to leading screen. How do I fix this or can I not.

On my samsung u600 mobile phone camera theres a option called name card recognition ?

I have played about with the camera but terminology figure elsewhere what name card recognition actualy does .

Has the Samsung G600 mobile phone got a good camera and is it reliable?

Or let me perceive how ace it is. Or please propose a more fitting phone. Thanks for your benefit. I would compatible to accord this camera phone as a begun on the contrary I do not! want to give something which is no good. Please publicize me of any problems you have had with this telephone.

please can someone tell me how to work the flash on the samsung u600 mobile phone camera?

.

i have a samsung mobile camera phone and want to tranferr pics from it to my toshiba laptop.?

Iv'e programned the studio disc that came with the telephone into the laptop however there is no notice of this on the laptop when the disc has finished. Do you expect i should try AGE CONCERN. I am running windows vista premium on a toshiba equium L 40-17M. Cos i'm the wrong side of 60? All my machine buff freinds have had a go but failed. Do i need to leave the disc in when i attempt to transferr pics from the phone. Is it a faulty disc or telephone and whats this dismal tooth thingymajig thats showing on my phone,should this be on for photos from phone to p c or am i just a thick wally who does'nt know his arse from his elbow?help!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've got the cable with the bell and disc and i DO KNOW HOW to packages picture messages,hold tried all you're suggestions however not the dongle thingy.

I have a t-mobile samsung phone with a camera. Can I take pictures off the phone and onto my computer?

Do I need to buy some type of wire or something or I just jargon cook it at all.

does Samsung C300 mobile phone have a camera?

My parents want to get me that phone for christmas but i wasn't sure provided it has a camera or not, also does it have the USB thing that you can upload photos on the computer?, thanks.

Does anyone know why my mobile phone camera not working properly?

Can anyone guidance me and say what can I do to solve this problem. Thanks for your assist. I have samsung E900 mobile ring and some date when I try to take picture, I get some green lines on the screen which will stay on all the more when I have taken the picture (the pictures come out with callow lines over the! m.

what is the best samsung mobile phone model, and with a 5mp camera??

.

If it is new and already doing that, I would propose you give back the phone and retain it changed. Take it back to T-mobile.

Take it to the phone corner you get ur service through they will either place it for free or convey you a late one, unless warranty is exspired.

You will behold the scanner running through the information on the card then the contact deatails will be stored to your contact list. Set the camera on your ring to the 'namecard recognition' then cut a photo of a business card.

Samsung is not so gud when compared to Sony Ericsson check gone the different Sony Ericsson C902 5MPX camera with Face recognition,Here are the specifications. 6 Mbps WLAN No Bluetooth Yes, v2. 8 kbps 3G HSDPA, 3. General 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 3G Network HSDPA 2100 - C902i one shot Announced 2008, February Status Available. 5 mm Weight 107! g Display Type TFT, 256K colours Size 240 x 320 pixels, 2. :D GUDLUCKKKKK. Released 2008, June Size Dimensions 108 x 49 x 10. 0 - FM radio with RDS - MP3/AAC/MPEG4 player - TrackID music recognition - Picture editor/blogging - Organiser - Built-in handsfree - Voice memo/dial Battery Standard battery, Li-Po 930 mAh (BST-38) Stand-by Up to 400 h Talk time Up to 9 h Used by 007 in Quantum of Solace. 0/HTML (NetFront), RSS reader Games Yes + downloadable Colors Swift Black, Luscious Red, Titanium Silver, Cinnamon Bronze Camera 5 MP, 2592Ñ…1944 pixels, autofocus, geo-tagging, image stabiliser, stereo video (QVGA@30fps), flash; secondary QCIF videocall camera - 8 illuminated camera touch keys - Java MIDP 2. 0 Features Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, Instant Messaging Browser WAP 2. 0 with A2DP Infrared port No USB Yes, v2. 0 inches - Wallpapers, screensavers Ringtones Type Polyphonic, MP3 Customization Download Vibration Yes Memory Phonebook 1000 x 20 fields, Photo call Call records 30 received, dialed and! missed calls Card slot Memory Stick Micro (M2) - 160 MB internal memory Data GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps HSCSD Yes EDGE Class 10, 236.

Press the left ability touch screen button and it wil bring up a food. Go into the camera mode. Annoying as it is, you have to do that each time you wish the illumination on. You need to scroll down to the idol that looks like the shine of lightning lol, and press it and just select on.

You further can one's damndest provided you buy a cable from youre computer to the bell these cables could easily be erect in radio shack. If you have internet and an email adress you can dispatch them to your phone.

If you have bluetooth on the phone you could get a bluetooth dongle and packages it to the machine that way. Otherwise you should have a cable that came with the call, one side having the plug for the call, the other side a USB plug. Maybe your machine even has bluetooth as it is. All depends on the type o! f samsung. Hard to communicate you more tho without conversant the type of the ring.

G600 will be good choice for u it has excellent 5 mega pix camera with auto focus, effigy stabilizer and flash that gives superb by-product with photos and videos g600 again has front vga camera for video call its air grade is also great and has may features like good audio and video player, front vga camera for video phone, stereo fm radio, bluetooth, deluxe internal memory with external microsd memory back, ms office docs and pdf viewer and may more g600 looks stunning with good built in quality check g600 with full-dress details here.

samsung x427m cell phone samsung blackjack quad band unlocked gsm pda cell phone mobile phone deals samsung d500 samsung a560 cell phone

New technologies have come on stream, there is a small chance you may loose some data, establishing itx as their it partner of choice and product bundling with cooperating lost, sports cell phone faceplates.

No comments:

Post a Comment