Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Samsung e800 mobile phone

how do you get your pictures off a samsung e800 mobile onto your pc?

Can someone please tell me how u get them off ur phone please. I obtain tried every which street i can to influence my photos off my call, ive even tried sending them to my email superscription nevertheless they dont even come up on there. I tried that one elementary, i even tried sendin it to my brothers one to, however they never reached my inbox, much tho my phone stated that it had been sent.

White screen on my mobile phone?

My Samsung E800 keeps going to a blanched screen, I have to switch off, remove the battery and then put it all back together again. It then works for 2 minutes before it goes to white screen again. What can I do? Do I need to replace the bell.

Which mobile phone do you have...?

Which mobile phones do you and every one in your family have? Nokia N73 Music Edition (My older brothers) Nokia N95 Silver (My older brothers) Samsung D900 (My younge! r brothers) Panasonic A200 (My younger brothers) Motorola V3i (My younger brothers) Nokia 7210 Faulty (My younger brothers) Samsung E800 (Mum's) Nokia 2610 (Mum's) Sony Ericsson K700i (Mine) Nokia 3310 Broken (Mine) Nokia N70 Music Edition (Mine) Sony ericsson W810i Black (Mine.

Softwear and cables are also available on ebay. If you got data cable try that you ned soft wear for this alacrity provided you have soft wear [cd]and cable follow the instruction jotter.

Take the call back to where you bought it, it should still be under guarantee, so they should spending money it, hassle paper.

samsung mobile phones online samsung d900 mobile phone review

As it is the ultimate fallback when disaster or bermuda cell phone service, the interactions with the customer and or both devices can show video content or if your goal is to find a cheap used laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment