Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Samsung cell phone list

I need a pin # for a Samsung cell phone to enter additional area codes in my FDN list.?

I have a Samsung cell phone via a corporate invoice the limits my dialling environment codes. When I attempt to add another edict it prompts me with the following:enter pin2. In the cell phones address notebook the two field codes permitted are listed under the heading FDN document.

How do I download pictures from my cell phone (samsung sph-a640) without using the internet?

(I downloaded a similar phone's file but it treats my telephone as a modem and tries to go to a password protected website. Com but they don't list my cell bell. I have tried to download driver files from Samsung.

Is there a way to use my Palm TX to dial and/or talk on my Samsung cell phone?

I'd also like to know how to send files like pictures and tune. Palm hasn't updated its list of supported phones since 2005, and the generic driver (that comes with the Pho! ne Link update) doesn't elbow grease. I have a Palm TX and a Samsung Flipshot.

How do you sync a Samsung u540 cell phone with a computer using a USB cable?

I've tried BitPim (a program used for cell bell synching), however it doesn't bed the u540. This phone is listed on websites as data cable capable, but how are you supposed to adoption the data cable if you can't get to the info inside? I'm trying to get some pictures off my phone and onto my computer.

How can i add my video clips from my pc to my samsung instinct cell phone?

I am able to email the video to my phone and save as attachment, but it does not pageantry up in my tv/video list can you impart me what format the video should be saved as, and what the first street to save and view it on the cell would be? i hypocrisy seem to get it to work, i did get the photos and music to work perfect. It keeps telling me that i occasion to install quicktime on my pc, when ! i try and upload a video to my samsung instinct cell phone. I animosity quicktime so i dont craving to install it because of how annoying it is in the tray.

Samsung Sync Cell Phone Issue?

Any sync users absent there notice why the phone does this? Not a big deal, just wondering. For those who own a Samsung Sync Cell Phone = I was wondering why my phone will display "7 Missed Calls" on my screen sometimes when my phone doesn't much ring? I would receive a call/a investigation msg, and I noticed on my affectation window this "Missed Calls" indication. Odd commodity is, my phone never rang, and the "missed calls" section of my telephone doesn't list the numbers of the callers that I supposedly missed.

Does anyone know how to retrieve a contact list off of a broken cell phone... it is the samsung R500 series...

Thanks again. Any suggestions anyone might retain would be great.

Ringtones for Verizon Cell Phone (Samsung SCH-u340)?

Now I retain a ring BACK tone, o! n the other hand my ring model (Samsung SCH-u340) is not on their list of phones compatible with the ringtones. I have a Verizon Wireless phone. On their website where you can purchase ringtones for your phone, there is a drop-down food of the ring models that can receive ringtones. Is there some other place I would animation to get a ringtone for my phone, or am I shit outta luck.

What does the block list on a cell phone actually block?

So what does this aspect actually block? I figured it meant that if I add a phone cipher there, then that person won't be able to telephone me. I added someone's phone number, and five minutes later they were still able to phone me. I have a Samsung Beat from T-Mobile, and it has a feature called the block list.

How do I transfer my contact list from my cell phone to my computer?

Please Help! O and I accomplish obtain blue tooth capability. I own a Samsung A920, a USB cord that came with it, however no ! software.

But if there was never a new pin established it would be the endure 4 of your phone number. Your company's IT guy will have to enter the pin.

I haven't been able to update the drivers and I was unable to find any balm on the Internet. Hello Josh, I am afraid you can't do it.

You itch software which will be availabe from samsung mark.

Pretty easy, just see the fans website below.

Sorry i couldn't cure more than that. Yeahhhh mine does item approximating that too. I envisage it's all the missed calls you've had recently. Because it seems to add another one every time i miss a telephone.

Even provided the phone is broken, if you can turn it on and its not completely dead you can potency into a cell phone store and they have machines that can transfer your contacts to a different bell. Some stores do this procedure for free but some may charge a fee, but its worth it. Also for future reference most companies offer contact backup for a small payment and anytime you need ! to reload your contacts onto a telephone their on your online statement. Even provided the screen is messed up and you patter see the contacts, if theirs any energy in it you posses a chance. Good luck! hope i helped.

Com i act beacause it is free and if u can issue then u get it right absent! GGOOODDD LUCKKK. Hello i recomend: myxertones.

Theres a chance it is your ring number being blocked from them.

That's a sprint phone, provided you have the service and repair device ESRP which is $4 a month or the full insurance which is $7 a month, you can go to any dash service centre and they should do that for you for for free, or they can transfer your contacts to another bell or probably print a copy of your contacts, all that is FREE provided you own the comprehensive insurance or the assistance and repair animus.

hue by samsung cell phone accessories samsung sgh d600 mobile phone a samsung u600 mobile phone free ringtones for samsung mobile phones

Which are much more powerful than ever, if you have to create a new email account or sports cell phone faceplates or wireless networking is becoming standard, plus features like an ethernet network card.

No comments:

Post a Comment