Monday, March 16, 2009

Samsung cell phone deals

Anyone know where i can get the best deal on a samsung sgh-t709 cell phone?

Tmobile ring. Color -black.

Should I get a Sony PSP AND a new Samsung Slide Cell Phone; OR a Nintendo DS AND an Ipod?

Its a package deal device either one or the other. I am not a exceptional decsion maker when it comes to big ones according to this. Please tell me what you would excite and why.

I have a Samsung flip cell phone that I just got in Nov. - it no longer charges. Could it be the battery?

Thanks in advance. I have dropped the telephone a bunch of times so could have knocked a wire loose, but hoping that it just needs to have the battery replaced. My plan is finished T-Mobile. Anyone have this disagreement and comprehend what the deal is? (Yes, I discern that I need to barricade dropping my telephone, lol.

Samsung Sync Cell Phone Issue?

For those who own a Samsung Sync Cell Phone = I was wondering why my phone will display "7 Mis! sed Calls" on my screen sometimes when my phone doesn't even ring? I would receive a call/a examination msg, and I noticed on my demonstration window this "Missed Calls" message. Odd apparatus is, my ring never rang, and the "missed calls" section of my phone doesn't list the numbers of the callers that I supposedly missed. Any sync users out there know why the phone does this? Not a big deal, just wondering.

how does this cell phone deal work?

I think for christmas im getting the propel samsung/pantech matrix deal apart from idk exactly how it works and how much itll cost my cousins both got the pantech matrix and signed up for a 2 year contract however i still dont know how it works anyone know for sure? So with the two year contract its $130 for 2 phones.

Is this a good deal for a Cell Phone and Plan?

Aparently you sign a 2 year contract with dash for 70 dollars a month the plan includes unlimited conten! t, pix chat, im, and all that kinda stuff, unlimited internet, mobile tv, radio, and gps use. I have been wanting to get a cell call for a while, and i just found this plan and cell telephone deal on this website. And then you excite 450 minutes a month and if you sign a two year contract with that gimmick you impress a free samsung instinct phone after send in rebate. Sounds like a good deal to me, what end you think and if you don't think it's a bad deal, please divulge me about any other good deals on cell phones and plans that you understand of here's the link to the site.

please help....deals with cell phone?

When were these cell phones put in public? (marketing) -nokia 5190 -nokia 3395 -nokia 7210 -motorola 5843 - nokia 7210 -SE W800i any samsung, ericsson, or other nokia phones. Really i need the year for when this was put in public.

Which cell phone is the better deal? Help with decision?

I am debating which cell telephone I should get. Any personal exp. Samsung SGH-A727-$100 -Heard! its ok, on the contrary the keypad is slippery and cant hear well. Or other suggestions about some phones would be great. For Cingular Anyone else want to give their 411 on these phones? Anyone retain any of these phones, and which one accomplish you think is a good offer and is a good phone. These are the choices I retain narrowed it down to are the Black Motorola Razr V3-Free -Heard this phone isn't considerable, and it's culminating aspect is the look Sony Ericsson W300i-Free -Heard the biggest problem here are the buttons but overall good Samsung Blackjack-Refurbished-$70 -Heard the battery-life sucks on this one, and the buttons are cramped. So what achieve you guys esteem? ! Thanks. Moto Razr V3xx-$100 -Heard it's better than v3, but yet is bad esp. Would be great, or what you heard.

Is there anyway to get a replacement cell phone from Sprint if I have no insurance?

How can I get them to moderate or give me a deal ! on a phone? I have more than a year left on contract. I have a broken lcd display on my Samsung PM-A840.

What type of cell phone should i get?

Hello, I am wondering what is a ace type of a cell ring that i should get? One that won't cause us a bunch of problems conforming on our "rogers" deal. We don't really want to go back to dealing with rogers, So any others please dossier and any facts thanks :) And what cell phones would be able to applicability a micro sd card? I have one from my previous cell ring "Samsung D807x" That we're not using anymore!! besides i'm just going to get a pay as u get-up-and-go one, Not anything on a plan.

It's a insolvable to find phone. The only country I found is on eBay.

The PSP rocks. I would prompt the Sony PSP and the Samsung Slide Cell Phone. There outlook outside with a camera and a gps and lots of stuff This is the Camera for It. I have all 4 of those matters.

I had and still keep the same box, i went back to the store and! they even got me a dewy battery and it still doesn't stay charged. My only solution would be to save and get a new phone.

Yeahhhh mine does stuff according to that too. I anticipate it's all the missed calls you've had recently. Sorry i couldn't hand more than that. Because it seems to add another one every time i miss a ring.

With all the unlimited add ons, that you've included, it does make it a good deal! -a.

What does this obtain to effect with family.

But if my provider would of all the more had them I would of bought another one just like it! (my sister also had trouble with it) I LOVED THE W300i monumental phone! the only problem i had with it was my ear collection went outside. I hold owned both the Razor and the Sony Ericson W300i. I HATED THE RAZOR! It turned off when it wanted, it dropped calsl.

Also divulge them provided you endure it was defective when you got it Good Luck. Let them recognize provide! d they will not replace your phone for free that you will change carriers - this usually scares them into giving them what you want, especially provided you are a gangling standing customer - it worked for me. Call them let them understand your screen is broken and ask to to moderate the ring - they may without hesitation or crack to bias you to take a second borderline.

samsung mobile phone ringtones samsung f490 mobile phone samsung x230 mobile phones samsung e740 mobile phone

Cell phone rental san francisco and if you do have a built-in cd or dvd writer or has a fast processor that eats up battery time, mb flash memory instead of hard disk, you could trigger it from within automator.

No comments:

Post a Comment