Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Samsung a711 mobile phone

what applications will work with my phone?

Also my phone is java enabled on the contrary the applications don't seem to work. I have got a samsung a711 mobile phone and i demand to put games on it. The file type JAR, ZIP and other file types won't work. I want to know which file types will work.

Mobile Phone Themes?

Can someone please tell me where to download subject and how to install them on a Samsung A711? Greatly appreciated.

mobile phone question plz help!!!!!!?

Just yesterday, i gotta samsung SGH-A711 and i set it up with telstra on a 20 plan. PLZ PLZ HELP!!!! My dad said to me not to get-up-and-go over the limit on the contrivance, so i appetite to no how to analysis how much bucks i hav left on the phone.

Onsmartphone. Com {Free to use}.

Just dial 125 8888 It's a free utility number from Telstra.

compare samsung mobile phones cell phone samsung f500

Cell phone faceplates and covers, this is one way you can have a free wav ringtone, your local computer shop may be able to help and keyboard layout needs to be good or the concept of the dog fetching lost items.

No comments:

Post a Comment