Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Samsung mobile phones a412

Where to find a decent manual for Samsung SGH-A412 mobile phone?

I want to make the most of all the phone's features, nevertheless can't pride a detailed manual. The mini-manual that came with the phone is the 'condensed' version and of authentic limited convenience. A Google search took me to another promising location, but in the end, that only offered the corresponding mini-manual that came with the phone. Any ideas?? Is this dearth of information common with ambulatory phone manufacturers, or is it just Samsung thing? The Samsung website seemed promising, but doesn't have a guide for this mould or its 'sister' call the A411.

Mobile phone true tones. Can anyone help with downloads for the song "when the saints go marching in"?

This is the st. I don't notice where to satisfy this song for my mobile (samsung A412) without any 'signing up'' or monthly charges. Kilda song for afl footb! all. Don't mind paying a 'once only cost'.

Some questions for Samsung A412 users- files, texting, etc.?

Help? Lastly, is there a way to TURN OFF message bank (voice mail)? If so, how? And can you proclaim me provided I would get charged for checking call packages? Sorry to go wound up what may seem obvious questions, nevertheless the manuals aren't exact helpful, and the salesman knew even less! Thanks. Hi there, I deducing I understood animated phones nevertheless this one has me stumped and the guidebook says crumb! I want to cause a song from my machine as my ringtone. Nothing so far has worked. I am able to transfer the song to my phone, and it's been saved in my "ringtone" area, nevertheless when I go to choose it, it isn't there-- is that considering it's a WVA file instead of mmf? If so, how would I alter it? Also, I want to have predictive text on my call, and the salesman said it would have it, b! ut I don't know how to get to it.

Try to find similar phones manual or search for the particular function which you want to know and than search it in google.

They may figure elsewhere a way to satisfy it to yo;u , i have downloaded songs on mine, & passed them on to someone else, provided your phone co. Go to your bell carrier on line & see if it's offered there & spell it in the search bar,depending on who your carrier is. & provided you don't see it, go to contact us. Doenst obtain it endeavor another one, or get a friend ot see provided they can get it, & pull it off theres.

And btw press 0 to change the word to the correct one, and also you can add words and you keep to press the keypad on the letters that are in the word. Then press message go to input method (press nine) press the right button. For the predictive text ill broadcast you. I arrange not know if you can turn off shout mail though sorry. Ok first of all do you mean calling ring tone or indication? provided it is memo i ! don't be convinced you can copper it. Click the appropriate phrase and there you predictive text. Example if i wanted to type limo i would press 5,4,6,6 then 0 if it came up lion. Go to construct a message. Then click comment. Then it will answer T9abc ect.

They are still an expensive item to buy and software to store collected tags, starting with the vaio a-series or get a real person on the other end or jvc noise cancellation headphones.

No comments:

Post a Comment