Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cell faceplates phone samsung

Are samsung hue cell phone FACEPLATES being sold anymore? If so, WHERE?

Does ANYONE sense where i can gem them? Is alltel still selling/making them? because i hypocrisy all the more pride them on the website. I don't want the snap on telephone covers, i necessity the actual slide on faceplates built for the samsung hue alltel phone!? Other than the default red and disconsolate ones, of course.

Does anyone know how to remove the faceplate for a Samsung P207 cell phone?

I got thrown in the pool and my phone got wet and I think the drying mechanism would be a lot faster provided i could take the faceplate off my cell phone on the other hand i due dont perceive how to do it,, Does anyone else.

Are cell phone faceplates difficult to change?

My cell ring is a Samsung x495.

How do I change the faceplate on my Samsung E335 cell phone?

.

How to change a faceplate on a Samsung VI660 cell phone?

.

Help ! I&#! 039;m trying to remove and replace the faceplate on my Samsung Cell phone..need help!?

I ALREADY unscrewed the two little screws under the LCDbut it still seems coextensive something is holding it togetherHow do I get it off? It's a Samsung SCH-A650. THANKS !!!!!!!.

Faceplates for my cell phone??? help?

I hold a samsung a707 cell bell and i can not seem to find any faceplates for it. If you can, please give me the website you initiate one on.

How do I change the face plate on my Samsung a950 cell phone?

Does anyone outside there obtain this ring and changed the face plates on it before that can tell me how? I bought a faceplate online and it did not come with directions and it doesn't breeze in to dependable pop off like most cell bell face plates. I decent purchased this phone so I am not very close with it.

QUESTION ON CELL PHONE FACEPLATES????

Hi I'm curious if there is going to be any cool face plates fo! r the Alltel Samsung Colour ii (2)?, like the Hue i (1) that telephone has alot of cool face plates! So is there ever going to be cool design faceplates for the Samsung Hue ii? Thank you in advance for your answers Best answer gets ten points!!!! I would really like to have a really cool faceplates for my phone instead of the flat solid colors.

Does anyone know where I can buy a faceplate for my cell phone other than ebay??

I have a Samsung SCH u740. Are there any stores that sell faceplates for cell phones? Thanks.

There are some pretty sensitive parts on the Samsung phones and you could damage it easily if you dont know what your doing. Yes they normally are pretty difficult to change they require alot of Patience as hearty as choice tools and possibly a heat gun.

Theres a groove where u can use your finger or small screwdriver to GENTLY remove it. It snaps out.

Put the screws back in community using tweezers or needle nose pliers, and using the Mini No. Remove Your Battery and Sim Card 2. (plea! se be aware by disassembling your phone in any part or way may void the warranty of your telephone, and we at Samsung-Battries. 0 or B4 Mini Screwdriver, Tweezers (or needle nose pliers), a sharp pin or a Mini Flat head screwdriver (or other small solid rod), Somewhere to store small screws and small pieces, and a firm piece of plastic such as an old Credit/ATM card to help separate the seams (optional. Enjoy your new faceplate in place of the old one! Using the Needle Nose Tweezers or mini Screw Driver, remove the rubber pieces on the top of the phone (seen below. Take your fashionable face plate, and put it prerrogative where you took the previous one off. 0 Phillips screw your new faceplate in place. Com cannot and will not be held liable for any damage that you may incur by changing your faceplate. Work your way environing both sides until you prompt to the top area. YOU DO NOT WANT TO LOOSE ANY SMALL PARTS!!! Recommended tools: Phillips No. Put the old plugs back in! . Then carefully seperate the pieces to bias the faceplate off. ) Start by mendacity out your new faceplate set and tools and a fair or light colored towel, paper towel or glowing colored surface. Using your compact, slide it in between the seam near the hinge to slide the credit card in to aid seperate the faceplate from the telephone or forge ahead to use your thumbnail if you prefer.

Take the battery out, should be a screw there.

Here you go An illustrated instruction guide.

samsung e 250 mobile phone samsung best cell phone mobile phone polyphonic ringtone samsung samsung u600 cell phone

Are also willing to accept some advertising and it's still a pretty big put yes and cellphone sync software or a small switch is usually included or it almost said for anyone that used one.

No comments:

Post a Comment