Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Samsung cell phone store

Samsung SYNC cell phone - How many "recent calls" does it store?

I'd prefer a larger phone log. For example, my aunt's Motorola (for Verizon service) stores the extreme 60 received calls - unfortunately that phone is not available for AT&T wireless. Hello, I'm considering buying the Samsung SYNC cell ring, on the contrary one feature I can't seem to boast any information on is "virgin calls" storage Many cell phones (like my old cell phone) only store the endure 10 or 20 recent calls. For anyone that has the Samsung SYNC, can you announce me how many "recent calls" the SYNC stores? 10? 20? 60? Or can someone suggest another call for AT&T that stores a large number of missed calls.

How to buy a cell phone that works in Iran?

Something like Nokia, motorola etc. Hi, My mother lives in Iran and I conscious in the US. I would like to dispatch a cell ring device of any kind (not the s! im card only the phone) to her as a gift. I took my samsung cell telephone to the AT&T store and they unlocked it for me, she took it to the call company there and they registered the phone however it didn't drudgery. Thanks in advance. Does anyone notice what website should I use or I can wages with credit card and she gets it in Iran.

Where to buy cell phone charger for Samsung phone? How much are they?

Also, Best Buy is not an option right instanter. I cannot wait for the charger to be shipped to my house or anything. I need to know an actual store where I can purchase one. I need to acquire a phone charger immediately. Sorry, I guess I wasn't shining enough. Can anyone reccomend stores that sell a cellphone charger for a Samsung phone? I lost mine over the weekend and my phone pretty much died on me a few minutes ago.

Transferring Pictures via Bluetooth on Samsung a900 Spring Cell Phone?

Can someone please communicate me how to! transfer pictures taken on a samsung a900 phone via bluetooth to other phones. What is the "Exchange FTP Folder"? and after i transfer the photos, where is it stored on the receiving cell phone? i would greatly appreciate a somewhat step-by-step instructions owing to im new to bluetooth and somewhat clueless.

Will the Georgio Armani Samsung cell phone will be avilabile in U.S. markets aswell?

I know this ring was released in Milan and is priced at 650 euro's to be sold in Armani's Flagship stores. Markets aswell and if not is it posible to Get it unlocked and sent to america. Georgio Armani and Samsung have teamed up to conceive the all inexperienced touch screen cell telephone to rival the recently releaced LG Prada. The Question is weather they intend to be releasing it in U.

samsung cell phone PROBLEM?

Thankyou in advance i havent dropped it, i had problems with my behind phone so i was extra carefull with this one. I have sprint. When the phone is slid open, nevertheless when i close it! it either turns ghastly or the background becomes distorted. Big headache? ive heard a white screen means water damage, but my samsung m520 (2 1/2 months senescent by the way!!) is having screen problems. I can still call and receive call calls and texts, its just a extensive problem not being able to clock the screen 75% of the time. Sometimes the screen is o. Sometimes the colors nickels, sometimes the screen slowly fades to white, and sometimes its white all the time. Has this happened to anyone or does anybody comprehend what may have caused it? would i be able to get a replacement if i brought it to the store? im very frusterated and would GREATLY flip over corrective. Your Open QuestionShow me another » Samsung cell ring problem.

Trouble with a Verizon Wireless Samsung cell phone...it's majorly glitched I think...any help?

It's automatically answering phone calls, the buttons aren't working right and some other stuff. I have a Samsung! SCH-A870 and i just got it 3 weeks ago since the port in my old one broke and insurance replaced it. Has anyone had this disorder before?? i am not able to get to a verizon store for a infrequent more days and not being able to use my cell call and retain crucial numbers is really annoying. I didn't do anything to it and the menus are all flashing and when i ajar it to scrutinize a txt it promptly flashes to the reply screen so i can't read it.

HELP! Samsung cell phone memory issues.?

Oh, the store is of no help. I've done cookies, caches etc, on the other hand nothing helps. I have no messages of any kind. I have an independent memory card for pics and vids etc so this wouldn't be an . Owned less than 4 weeks each time, everytime I life to text, it tells me my cognizance is 77% entire and to erase messages. The third was repaired for the belief, however the complication is back. Has anyone else had this dilemma? If so, what did you do, or did it fix itself, or did it end up not being anything amassed than a ! minor annoyance? Any suggestions will help. I'm on my 3rd Samsung SCH-R500 cell phone.

Samsung Gleam cell phone charger?

I was in maryland this former weekend, and i forgot my call charger there. Now, my phone is about to die and i own no journey of charging it! where do you think i could treasure trove a charger that de facto fits this phone? my dad went out and bought one that fits " ALL SAMSUNG PHONES" but it didn't fit mine. I have verizon, would their store obtain one for me? thanks.

can i get a samsung cell phone that verizon sells and use it for at&t?

I yen the samsung u740 but at&t dont sell it. I was wondering if i could purchase it online then part it to an at&t store and retain them set it up on my aim.

Ebay has some really good deals on Motorola quadband phones. (GSM850/1900 or GSM 850/1800/1900) Most of Irans GSM network is GSM900. Your problem with the Samsung was that you sent her a North Am! erican Dual Band or Tri-band ring. Buy her an Unlocked Quadband phone in the States and letter it to her, she can pop in her sim and own no issues.

Click on the base you have, then look for chargers. You didn't specify what phone model you had, on the other hand here is a link to Samsung telephone accessories.

Turn it on and ascertain yourself the perosn you are sending the pic 2 needs to cause the same. Wala you keep bluetoothed your first pic! Then go to the pic you wanna letter prompt it up click on options click on copy. First moxie to your bluetooth connection. It should say like bluetooth or something bias that up and search for new devices then it should gem each other and it will inauguration sending and the other adult has to accept the pic and it will transfer.

The call should commence within the next infrequent months. It will definitely be available in the US market! US has Armani stores where it will probably retail if not through the regular markets! You dont must to worry about unlocking the phone.

H! ope that helps! Do you have insurance on the phone? Does Sprint retain a technical utility place at the store? I don't have Sprint but I have Verizon. She had insurance on it and was able to get another one. My sister took her phone into the service department at the Verizon store once and they condign opened it up (where the battery is) and was able to tell it got water damage over there is a strip on phones that changes color if it gets wet. If you don't retain insurance, they will probably accomplish you buy a brand contemporary phone unless it's under some type of warranty. She also took another telephone there before to examine what was wrong with it.

I had a similar hitch with the blast. I could get more messages but it would still broadcast me it was full but not stop me from recieving else. I never got it fixed tho.

It is akin trying to connect a toaster over to a microwaveit simply won't work. ATT uses GSM technologymeaning it has GS! M radios built into their phones and use SIM cards to tell those radios what to do On the other participation, Verizon uses CDMA and they do not use SIM cardsthey're phones are programmed over the airand they do NOT obtain GSM cell radiosso therefore you cannot use them for a GSM network So no, the technologies cause not match.

samsung mobile phones d600 samsung mobile phone store samsung m300 prepaid cellular phone samsung z540 mobile phone

, you have to learn a new set of apis, portability is often a key feature, store documents should take this into power, this is the one i went came the memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment