Monday, March 9, 2009

Samsung e 250 mobile phone

Samsung E-250 Mobile Phone Question...?

How do you set the bell up for MMS messaging? Its on vodafone. How do you send MMS messages with it? Hi, My wife has a Samsung E-250 mobile, on the contrary we lingo get it to letter picture messages or other multi-media messages. Can anyone guidance???? If she tries to send a picture message, she gets the "alien subscriber" indication, and the MMS message is not sent. It sends text messages, but nothing else.

question about samsung Sgh E250 mobile phone, help me please?

How much alien memory supports(what is the maximum Mb and the best?) thx u portion. Why when i am charjing the battry the lcd keeps on? 3. Does samsung sgh E-250 mobile phone getsany sms tones then it had on itself (from bluetooth or any music that u want) 2.

how can i get free music for my samsung e250 phone (im on orange)?

I have got a SAMSUNG e 250 mobile phone and would like some rhythm to listen to on the way t! o work any ideas .

How do I view clips on my mobile phone?

When i choose "yes" it formats my memory card and when i choose "no" it doesn't do anything. Mp4 would play on my phone. But when i put any of those files on my phone and try to play them it asks "Format" and the options are granted or no. I asked a debate earlier approximately what type of format would play on my call and i was told that. What should i do to be able to look clips on my ring? My ring is a Samsung E-250 by the way.

It's a bit of a malaise, but if you go to the Vodafone website there should be a bit on it that gives you details on how to do this. I'm on T-Mobile though. It will ask you for your number and will dispatch the settings to your phone enabling you to use the MMS side. If this doesn't commission, give them a call or take it into your district Vodafone shop. Sometimes you have to set your phone up to enable it to correspon! dence and acquire MMS messages. Hi, I equitable bought an E250 on saturday there, and sent my first off MMS this afternoon and it was ok.

Hi!, A1-no there is no sms tone A2-It is thanks to the power utility is on and it ios a default A3-It can support up to 1Gb $.

If you're using a samsung, from the main food, go to your video gallery or file administrator if the e250 has one. Just dont moxie into the flash on card menu on your phones settings. Look for the video list there, fair-minded remember what you saved it as. You 're probably in the memory options/setting menu of your phone. Press play and you should be sorted. Thats what it seems like you're doing.

Multi task at the same time too, if you bring your laptop to work, forth to unstick it from the processor or , issues that may need resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment