Thursday, March 5, 2009

Samsung j750 mobile phone

i have just bought my son a samsung j750 mobile phone and i have a dilemma

With other phones i obtain purchased i have been able to movement it from the screen but i have tried with this one but havnt had any luck. I dont want him to accidentally press it and away all his credit. The zoo representation on the front screen , iwould like to know is there a conduct that you can take it off or not.

does the samsung j750 mobile have bluetooth or fm radio as well as a camera mp3 player and expandable memory?

I read some magazines and it said that the phone had a camera, mp3 player and expandable recapture on the contrary does anybody know if it has fm radio, internet or bluetooth please answer this is soo extensive!!!!!! I am getting a samsung j750 mobile but i in reality need to comprehend a few things.

how can i solve samsung sgh-j750 problems?

Please cooperation me. I have a samsung sgh-j750 mobile phone. I can't listen to the music s! aved in my phone and i can't even hear the ringing whenever i try to call someone.

samsung mobile - question for those who havev one?

Thx PS my model is Samsung J750. My brother and parents also keep a samsung phone and i've just bought one and whenever you press a button it makes a noise allying an beep and is there somewhere you can press to get rid of this noice (without putting it on silent.

Buying a mobile phone, I don't know which one to get?

So it's out of the two Samsungs and the Nokia. BTW this will mainly apply to individuals in Australia, cause I'm buying it there/here. Thanks again! These are my options: Nokia 6300 Samsung F250 Sony Ericsson K530i Samsung J750 Thanks guys! I'm taking the Sony Ericsson out of the mix seeing I condign realised I don't comparable it. Hi everyone, I'm about to purchase a phone, and I was wondering which one you guys consider is the crowing.

Mob! ile Phone and SD Card Question?

My first dispute is that it doesn't go into the phone fully and I think it is supposed to. I then put it in the phone. Hi, I have got a new Samsung J750 and I have already used up all of the memory. Thanks in advance. Any embodiment of help is yet appreciated. Please hellp me with the problem. Also, provided you maybe think I didn't save the songs to the SD card proplerly, could you maybe ante up me some step by transaction instructions to saving them and getting them to play on the phone. Second of all, I can't seem to access the files on the call which are on the sd card, I have looked everywheere nevertheless can't seem to asset anything. I then bought a 2gb sd card with adaptor and added the files to it via the computer.

mobile phone games?

I requirement some games for my samsung j750 but i dont need to pay what is a site were i can move them for free and get no viruses.

If all else fails. Well i don't know about this zoo icon BUT! I sense who can help. So ! you u more appropriate search it appropriate carefully. You could just move the manual to this call and glance at it and it may be hard to find. I expectancy i posses been a help. Mayby u should ethical go to the partnership who designs the phone website. Enter/look for the samsung j750. If you retain verison, att, mobile, go to one of there stores and usually they can guidance. ) If that doesnt chore. (tip: when you call the company they dont usually help they sorta lie to you going to one of there stores is the choicest behaviour.

It has camera(1. It has bluetooth. 3 Mega pixel) 4. User flash on is 8MB. There is no fm radio 2. Full feature specification can be obtained at. It has foreign memory. It has mp3 player 6. It has internet(Internet HTML browser) 5.

Look through the settings/preference menu for something like "keytone" in the sounds sectionturns this off/lower and it should be it.

Have a nice age man jake. Go the nokia it has th! e best reliablity and second i would choose the sony erricson.

You can life to your carriers website and get games from there, they normally have free stuff to offer there! P. Your phone is non symbian based and there NO viruses for your phone.

samsung mobile phones d600 samsung a117 cell phone samsung mobile phone handset samsung cell phone price

The simplest one is rj-11 type, , wimax is very different to wi-fi or even looking after the telephones and mostly this can be classed into two types.

No comments:

Post a Comment