Saturday, March 7, 2009

Samsung jitterbug cell phone

Anyone out there know anything about the JITTERBUG cell phone by Samsung?

Thinking about getting one for my mom for Christmas. She prefers no-frills and I was wondering what you be convinced about this phone. Any input would be bulky.

Anyone heard of the new cell phone service called Jitterbug?

It's a cell for people according to me that don't care about a lot of do-dads. They use Samsung phones which are beauteous good.

A big display and big key cell phone (GSM @ 900MHz) for my father?

Im looking for a big display and ample key cell call (GSM @ 900MHz) for my father. I ethical want to give my father something that he would actually be able to avail. I liked Jitterbug a portion , because its practical , drastically facile and easy to use and has large keys. He cant glare very hale. Can anyone suggest something like that? Any help/suggestions would be monumentally appreciated. I looked at Samsung's Jitterbug , however it ! doesnt seem like its a 900MHz cell phone.

Just a cell phone?

This is for a senior citizen that is far sighted and hearing impaired. All I essential is the phone and pick my own carrier. I know the jitterbug has one from Samsung, but the phone device is disagreeable. What company if any makes a cell phone with a big guide pad, no bells and whistles. Just a sincere simple call.

Can you remove the name of the cell phone from the cover?

We have suggested the jitterbug by samsung, but mortals at his work have unreal jokes approximately the telephone. My dad needs a cell ring with large buttons and a immense screen. He wont let us buy the call because then people would know he uses the jitterbug.

(I think mine comes to $18-something. (60 minutes is available for $20 per month. I'm an older guy who doesn't longing it for anything other than emergencies or urgent calls when I'm away from my land line, so it was perfect for me. It! 9;s very easy to use, and if you honorable convenience it for 30 minutes or less per month the worth is onliest $15 plus taxes. There is a bit of a "price to pay" upfront, though, but they spread it outside over 3 months. My cost--for the phone itself, the connection, and the service for the fundamental 3 months was over $100 (maybe closer to $150, as I recall) however I was billed condign $40-some per month for the head 3 months and then it dropped down to $15 per month plus taxes for that 30 minutes a month advantage. Their $10 fee is for 911 access only. Also, one has to be very careful not to exceed the chronology contracted for, because additional time gets to be very expensive! They also bill you for having their operators do anything for you. Hope this has been somewhat informative and helpful! Any other questions? Feel free to email me.

It is geared towards out of date who need a cell phone but do not requirement to be bothered with learning how to advantage one. Yes i have heard of it. They are advertised as being prog! ramed by their children so all they need to do is hit a button to talk with someone.

Tracfone has the Motorola W370 which some think is a simple telephone for elderly.

I'm not sure but i think they use dash towers so you should be able to use that phone on sprint. If you don't like the jitterbug plan, then try getting the phone and unlocking it.

Then no one would understand. Well he could just buy a cover/case holder to cover up that.

new samsung cellular phone a samsung d600 mobile phone

Delivers amazing picture quality, and nvidia has developed their sli technology or well imagine this scenario your in the shop, i use instant messengers for personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment