Saturday, March 7, 2009

Samsung mobile phone help

Is it good to buy samsung mobile phone?

I m planning to invest in mobile phone. Shall i go for samsung.

How can I get the Samsung mobile phone twang / fairy sound for my sony ericson?

Or can i download similar sound from somewhere. How can I get the Samsung expressive phone twang / fairy sound for my sony ericsson. You know the sound that you get when you recieve a text sign.

How to Unlock the Netwok lock on a Samsung Mobile phone In UK, From Vodafone to T-mobile?

Does anyone know the code? How create I take the network lock off, can I discharge it or does it have to be done at a shop, how all the more does it value? I am in Manchester. I bought a Pay as you Go Samsung Bluetooth phone 3 months ago but the calls are as well expensive so I want to settle in a T-mobile sim card however the phone says network lock on it and prompts for a decree.

How to transfer music from your PC to a samsung mobile phone?

If you wish to pe! ruse the guide, post in your email address, and i will contact you with the 'Word Document' attached -- thanks!!! I am not asking this matter, i am answering it! i retain seen a lot of persons flap with this, so i have make-believe a guide for transfering orchestration to a Samsung phone (i argot tell you how to do other phones as i one have a samsung, however im sure others are similar.

What do you think about Samsung mobile phone designs?

) If you own used other manufacturer's phones before your Samsung, I would appreciate provided you can share with me your thoughts: what are the pros & cons of your recent upgrade to a Samsung phone? Do you like your phone? Do you touch proud of it, or determine you try not to expose it? etc. Samsung ranks third as a mobile call manufacturer worldwide, following Nokia (1) and Motorola (2. Thanks in advance for your responses! UPDATE: Ladies & Gentlemen, provided you don't obtain an notion appr! oximately this topic, can I kindly inquire you not to post 2 word responses? This is not a game, I was duration pretty grave. There are 3 aspects that interest me: a. Hardware (display clarity, keys clicking, opening clicks, spring-loaded slide yawning, battery energy, etc. Thank you for your affectionate understanding. UI (user interface): the software features (messaging + T9 or qwerty input, calendar, addressbook, organizer, games, etc. Phone design (appearance, style, benefit of use of buttons, opening, etc.

what is the latest samsung mobile phone?

? which one is more appropriate. Can you name me all samsung and nokia phones that are slides? thank you. What are the latest Samsung mobile phones and nokia motile phones.

I want to see the INNER PHYSICAL STRUCTURE OF A SLIDER SAMSUNG MOBILE PHONE. WHERE CAN I GET IT ?

I WANT TO SEE AND KNOW HOW THE SLIDER DOOR OF A SAMSUNG MOBILE PHONE IS BUILT AND WORK. IS THERE ANY PLAN THAT CAN SHOW ME THE STRUCTURE AND DETAILS .

How do I put an application onto a ! Samsung mobile phone/cell phone?

I obtain a bluetooth dongle and the string I want to put onto it (a. What program do I longing to do this? If there is one please communicate me and if possible deed me a link to download. I have tried sending it, nevertheless it says file format not supported, so that is why I craving to install it regulate from my PC, I can cause it with my Nokia 6230i easily, with Nokia PC Suite however I essential a Samsung Pc suite equivelent to do it because Nokia doesn't jewel the Samsung. Jar file) i appetite a programme that takes the file and installs it onto the phone. I have tried Samsung PC Studio 3 I can connect on the contrary it doesn't give me an option to put an application onto it.

How do I download pics and videos from my mobile phone Samsung D500?

User attendant dont allege anything approximately down loading. Samsung D500. I'm struggling to download pics and videos from my mobile telephone.

! when downloading a tune on the samsung mobile phone where does it download to?

I bought a tune on my samsung moving but can't find where it is.

Sony Ericsson is a better choice .

Generally speaking, each cell phone manufacturer and/or cell provider has their own ringtones and message tones, that can't be transferred to another phone or service. You may be able to purchase a similar tone from a reputable ringtone provider.

You said calls are too expensive are you signed up to Vodafone Stop The Clock? this is where you pay only the front 3 minutes of any off peak calls up to an generation. If you get the codes from the internet you stand a chance of getting generic codes which don't work, and entering the code incorrectly besides many times renders the handset blocked and useless. If you have any questions give me a shout. Also on Vodafone you can entertain cuffo weekend calls by spending £5 Monday - Friday, provided you spend £2. Once you reach 59 minutes just hang up and dial again, get charged for 3 m! inutes and get 57 for diddly. T-Mobile don't offer anything near that - you obtain to spend £10 on T-Mobile to bend free texts at weekends If you craving the network unlock code there are lots of sites offering it, however the safest way is to contact Vodafone Customer Services on 191 and buzz for it. 50 during the week you get free texts over the weekend.

USE VENTONES OR PHONEZOO.

Hey there! The hottest Samsung at the second by far is the U900 Soul - it's a beauty! And not far behind is the Nokia N95 - which is a bit of a beast If it's style you're after you can't beat the soul, functionality and the N95 wins Hope that helps - I've popped a link in with the modern offers on both at the second - if you committal any help please feel free to drop me a line, returns chagrin kx.

You might want to try youtube. Some people put videos of them disassembling phones for repair or honorable for the sheer hell of it.

Connect! to the wap on your phone ant search for applications.

You need to go to the lacework browser.

You got mugged.

samsung cell phone holsters samsung mobile phone store cell phone samsung sgh a736 samsung instinct cell phone accessories

In case if you lose or damage it accidentally, , they are more expendable than new models, leave the place number menu set to after name or they too can have an internet connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment