Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Samsung mobile phones list

where can i get a list of samsung mobile phones from the newest to the oldest plz help 10 points 4 best answer

Yeah read the question.

Looking for a list of Samsung phones so I can find out which one I have?

But don't recognize what big of Samsung it is(it was apt to me without a package. I have a Samsung mobile. It's an mp3/camera bell. Does anybody know where I can catch a folder of Samsung phones so I can find out which one I obtain.

How do you create a contacts list book on a Samsung e250 phone?

Xmas immediate = Samsung ambulatory phone E250 Instruction manual good-for-nothing unless you already notice the basic - which I don't I keep found how to do the rush numbers - to the SIM on the contrary how do you add and retrieve number from the PHONE - I am assuming the ADDD contacts to PHONE ( not SIM) is for infrequently used numbers.

How can i get a plus sign on my contact list on my mobile phone?

I hav! e a samsung mobile provided that helps thanks xx xx. I requirement to put a + at the beginning of one of my numbers on my walking call but cnt figure out how to do it.

i want a list of mobile phones with there prices in us $?

See da q ppl. But even i thirst a list of mobile phones. Of gud gud comaines approximating motorola,sony ,nokia and samsung.

If I have my own mobile phone, can I use a different sim?

Lets answer, i bought a phone SGH-E360 (Samsung) I wanted optus prepaid. Do I HAVE to employment their prepaid phones or can I condign shop for the sim and insert it into my mobile? -My call is NOT on their prepaid phone list-.

How do I move my contact list from one Verison phone (6100) to my new Verizon Samsung phone?

Verison have something like this??? I used to hold T-Mobile and they had a SIM card. So whenever you got a new ring you just assign the SIm card into the new phone and had your contacts from before. Evrythin! g was stored on it.

Surviving High School 08 for T mobile?

I heard that the 2008 version of Surviving High School is available,yet I havent seen it listed on my T mobile Samsung phone. Is it cause it hasn't reached for T motile yet.

what you know about samsung omnia i900 mobile phone?

Hi i just got samsung omnia create you recognize any congenial interlacing page to download apps games etc please list.

How to listen FM radio on my mobile phone?samsung sgh-c160m?

MessagingSMS, EMS, MMS,BrowserWAP 1. 2 GamesYes(but none),Colors,CameraNo - FM radio,- T9 - Organiser - To Do record - Calendar - Currency converter - Voice memo - Built-in hands comp more details.

Most every phone company hold lists for parts and such. You will be able to find them there. I would first of all try the on-line home folio.

If you get rid of the ring you have the numbers. You should put all numbers on the sim card, if your phone crashes the numbers will stay on the sim. When you input the numbers it norm! ally asks sim or bell.

That is why + should always be used as it will then translate it to the community code for international. EDIT Further to the anser below, 00 only works in certian counrties for international. In the US its 01 so 00 wouldn;t work. The + is usually got by pressing and holding the 0 number If not, probation your keypad for the one with a + on it and press n mastery that one.

All u keep to do is get on their websites.

If it's locked, it wont work. You can use the bell for any plan. Unless it's locked.

I obtain Verizon and I own had the entertainment for a while now.

You itch to use Blue tooth radio Under Settings > Connections > Blue tooth Turn On.

samsung mobile phones support samsung e900 mobile phones buy samsung mobile phones new samsung cellular phone

You should try it out a bit before buying, the devices could continue to work offline or mobilephones deals, these little units look pretty neat and their function in receiving electrons.

No comments:

Post a Comment