Saturday, March 7, 2009

Samsung soul mobile phone pay as you go

why is this samsung soul mobile phone so cheap?

.

Samsung soul mobile phone?

Does anyone no were i can impress a samsung soul for under 300 pounds on pay as you moxie UK cheers.

Anyone got the Samsung U800/Soul b?

I'm approximately to invest in the Samung U800/Soulb .

Mobile phone pay monthly!!?

Can anybody help me to gem one?! preferably not touch screen or chavvy!! [yes im a snob. And appreciative!! :L ] xx. I need help finding a new phone, i am wanting a pament monthly £15-£18 contract and preferably not paying for the phone (if possble, not too fussed if i do on the other hand only £40-£50) my 2 besties own a samsung G800 and a samsung soul so id like a contradistinctive one.

I bought a samsung soul from carphonwarehouse when they elementary came absent and it valuation me £299. 99 and I conceive they are £100 cheaper now, its a really great phone, touch wood, havent had any probs with it! and can be bought for under £200 these days, so to be honest with you, energy out and buy one.

Hiya Hon! Goto: mobilephonesupermarket. Com Then scroll down to mobile devices.

Don't understand how. Other than that, the calls and texts drudge fine, text sounds can be changed to any you want and it's loud when it rings. I'm not keeping it 'cos I can't add games to it conforming I can other phones (there are 3 on it already though), the photo of the person texting doesn't come up when I receive one and there are no standard smileys I can adoption within texts (sad, I comprehend. Then again a lot are like that. The metal parts bring about it seem good quality and I'd guess hard draining. I fancy the menus are quickly enough. I think the reviewer had an early story. The battery compartment is pleasant on this one. I've interpret a review that says there may be a problem with the button protruding and what have you on the cont! rary I've construct that there's no such affair. It's lovely and slim. The only drag was when initially starting it up as the sim sorts itself away with a word etc. (this one's unlocked even though from orange. The quality of the screen in daylight is ok however not extended. It's great in that way. They glance similar to the tocco (one of my lads has that) and there are three built in themes as well as the houses of parlt one, like on previous samsungs and it's indubitable intelligible to set up for mms & internet - decent lay the sim in and it does it itself. If anything the compartment is a diminutive fiddly to remove.

U can Luk up for Some fones IN the Url i Pasted Below !.

This kind connection is so unsafe, which has worked well for some persons, and weighing in at just under three pounds or i advise you to compare cellular plans first.

No comments:

Post a Comment