Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Samsung flip cell phones

I have a Samsung flip cell phone that I just got in Nov. - it no longer charges. Could it be the battery?

Thanks in advance. Anyone have this problem and understand what the deal is? (Yes, I realize that I extremity to closing dropping my telephone, lol. My plan is through T-Mobile. I keep dropped the phone a bunch of times so could own knocked a wire loose, but hoping that it even-handed needs to have the battery replaced.

I have a question about my new double flip samsung cell phone.?

Okay so i want to packages pictures to friends, but it says i must register the Picture msg account first off. So i click continue and then it says "there was an error trying to register your phone(256. Also i effort to plug it in to the machine to print pictures BUT it wont work and it says it cant find\ install hardware? HELP ANYONE?? " I got the telephone about a week and a half ago.

samsung flip-lid cell phone?

New approximately 4 yrs ago! . Colour darkened moody. I hankering to perceive which models of samsung flip-lid phones are available.

HELP WITH CELL PHONE.. i have a a samsung flip phone with at&t service but for some reason alot of times it..?

Alot of times it says i have no word bars on the contrary it still says at&t and i can dial and receive calls but every now and then it says i have comprehensive word bars however it doesnt declare at&t and i argot receive or dial numbers??? its compatible everything is the opposite. When i have locution bars i cant ring or receive calls but when i dont keep vocable bars i can??? help me outside.

Deciding on Cell phones for verizon, LG Venus or Samsung Flip Shot?

Any info on either or other cool phonesais much appreciated.

Of the cell phones that T-Mobile offers with their service, which phone has the best reception?

We are on the T-Mobile family aim and have Samsung e105 flip phones. Anybody hold any thoughts! ? We're guessing that antithetic phones may have a better antenae or better amplifier circuits than the Samsung e105. At our home our reception is perfect weak, all the more we can gait down the road approximately 500 feet and get acceptable reception. Many other people are able to benefit their cell phones without a problem while inside our den.

Better cell phones for reception?

I drop calls regularly. I posses delicate reception at my house. I currently have a Samsung flip call with an internal antenna. I wondered provided there was a brand or type of cell telephone that might be better at handling weak reception.

where can i find a flip case for a Samsung C417 cell phone?

.

I have a cell phone samsung e335 and the light that lights the keys never goes out how can I fix this?

This is a flip call and the light is suppose to go out when closed but it does not.

Which brands (LG, Motorola, Samsung, etc.)of cell phones get the best reception?

I have an LG flip ring. It doesn't infl! uence a very strong signal and drops a lot of calls. My husband's Kyocera gets a better signal but I don't like it. I'm with US Cellular. I yen a flip phone that gets a congenial signal.

My alone doctrine would be to save and carry a fresh phone. I had and still have the same count, i went back to the store and they yet got me a dissimilar battery and it yet doesn't stay charged.

Your telephone is not growth detected because you dont have a flashback card. To access the phone memory you'll need to get the samsung pc suite!! You'll charge to activate MMS on your call to send pics. Call your carrier adn they will give you the settings.

Flip it vertically, and you get numbers. Flip the lid horizontally, and you reviews. Com/review4377. Com/article/Samsung_i500_review. Not bad when you consider its flip-lid design way that your screen is always www. Samsung E635 Phone (T-Mobile) - Mobiledia Home > Cell Phones > Samsung ! Cell Phones > Samsung E635 Phone (T-Mobile) So I bumped up to the Motorola V551 flip phone. Com/cell-phones/samsung-sph-a820-sprint/ - 96k - Cached 6. And the lid flips up alike a common clamshell for normal ring transaction. Samsung SPH-A820 (Sprint) Cell Phone reviews - CNET Reviews shaped, silver-and-gray Samsung VI-A820 looks like your basic Sprint flip telephone. Check the following sites:- Samsung SCH-u740 Review and User Opinions. Digitaltrends. Cell Phones Reviews by Digital Trends. Html - 46k - Cached 5. Com/phones/samsung/sgh-e635. You can fast the lid in midconversation without disconnecting the reviews. Html - 76k - Cached 7. Loved the phone, hated the reception. Brighthand Reviews the Samsung i500 Combining a cell phone and a PDA into a modern-day uber device is no simple task.

Both phone is in truth kool and good looking.

The quality of your connection really depends on whether there is a cell phone tower near by to relay your signal. Most cell phone are equally good/bad in reception.

Hi!, T! he Nokia and the Motorola are the best in reception and in Nokia I will add the 1100 series are ace, they are sure b/w however they are good.

Go to phone settings and look for servicing glossy setting and select off.

Sony ericsson and nokias get the beyond compare reception then after that lg and samsung motorola is one of the worst depending on the phone.

samsung mobile phone deals samsung u600 purple mobile phone samsung mobile phones f480 samsung a645 cell phone

Fast rock lyrics are the perfect mobile ringers, which will make them useful in your car home, this network access can be by telephone line, or rather than fumbling around with a pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment