Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Samsung t100 mobile phone

Do Some Makes Of Mobile/Cell Phones Have Better Reception Than Others?

Has anyone else noticed this? Its a disgrace as I really like the glad eye of Samsung Phones. My reception at home isn't great, But i've noticed some brands better at picking up weaker signal than others, can this be authoritative?? I'd settle the list like this, 1-Sony Ericsson (Best) 2-Nokia 3-Motorola 4-Samsung (Worst) With my K800i I get 4 bars signal, With my Samsung E900 I'm fortunate if I posses 1 bar, Its not a problem with my E900 as my decrepit Samsung d500 was exactly the same, infact my ancient Samsung T100 was the same also. Nokia is ok but I find the reading not identical accurate, I've lost count of the amount of times I had say 3 bars, go to make a bell and the locution will just fall and the call drop.

I obtain verizon as my provider. When im at my girlfriends house i am lucky to bend 1 bar. This combined with your experience's w! ould lead me to believe that diffrent phones are better than others at picking up vocable. And about a year old LG phone. While her razor gets 4.

samsung omnia mobile phone samsung mobile phone deals

, in many cases you get to go home with it, they dont need as much processing power to run and since you are building a gaming rig, a stationary electrical example.

No comments:

Post a Comment