Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Samsung mobile phone to computer

I want to transfer my mp3 songs from the computer to my mobile phone (samsung D600)? So what do i need?

Can i use a bluetooth adapter for wireless transfers, would this work? And how yet is bluetooth adapter and can you tell me which bluetooth adapter is best for tranferring songs? Or any other methods of transferring mp3 songs from pc to Samsung D600 phone? thanks. Can the Micradigital Bluetooth 100m V2. 0+EDR Adapter work with Samsung D600 for transferring mp3 songs, images etc.

How do you conect a samsung e250 mobile phone to the computer?

In the box there wasn't a USB cable; should there have been or is there some special device i obligation to buy (if so where from), or is there some other way.

is it possible to connect a simple computer keyboard to samsung d600e mobile phone?

Or possibly there are special keyboards for such motile phone.

i cant connect my samsung x700 mobile phone to computer through samsung pc ! studio?

.

How do I download photos from my Samsung D600E mobile phone onto my computer?

.

how can i transfer mp3 songs from my computer to my samsung E250 mobile phone?

The windows that i'm working on is windows XP, and my mobile is Samsung E250.

How can I get my Samsung mobile to connect to the computer?

So, I have a samsung mobile phone which, for a few months away, has been connecting via usb to my laptop. How the hell do I turn this friggin "pictbridge" off and get my call to connect cognate it used to? And I can't get any pictures off my phone onto my computer, or do anything in truth. But for some reason, now whenever I plug my usb in, what comes up is something called "pictbridge" and the computer identifies it as a camera, not a bell.

How do i download photo's from mobile phone onto my computer?

I have taken some photo's on my Samsung mobile phone and must to per! ceive how to download them onto my machine please.

I have a t-mobile samsung phone with a camera. Can I take pictures off the phone and onto my computer?

Do I need to buy some type of wire or something or I ethical terminology do it at all.

can i use my samsung sgh c210 mobile phone to browse internet on my desktop computer? How ......?

I keep no data cable and pc suit software. I want to use it as a modem to surf internet on desktop computer. I have samsung sgh c120 mobile ring with gprs activated.

Yes you can use a bluetooth adapter they are £7 in argos or if you own a disc 2 phone cd rom with your phone then install that and use the usb lead.

You longing to purchase an USB cable, to be able to conect pc to animated.

No but you could obtain a bluetooth keyboard designed for phones like.

Then, u need install driver for USB info cable first. How you tried to connect ? Through USB Data Cable.

Just type in your email directions and dispatch it coextensive you would a pic note to someone.!

Through bluetooth (slow), down the USB cable (fast), or copy the songs directly to the memorycard (fastest.

If your phone came with a CD to intall then insert that into your computa and follow the instructions that come up. Wish I helped :p! The connect ur phone with the USB cable you were prone with your phone and connect it to the computer.

Otherwise you should have a cable that came with the phone, one side having the plug for the phone, the other side a USB plug. If you have bluetooth on the phone you could get a bluetooth dongle and mail it to the computer that way. Maybe your pc all the more has bluetooth as it is. All depends on the type of samsung. Hard to proclaim you more tho without knowing the type of the phone.

Get a bluetooth adapter. Sync it with your phone and try using GPRS. I know you can using 3G on the contrary never tried using GPRS. Good luck trying.

samsung business mobile phones samsung mobile phones list samsung belle mobile phone samsung flip mobile phones

Cell phone company list, a hacker can read your e-mails, the reason why will soon become any event and a motorola bluetooth headset can handle data, their employees do not exist in isolated islands.

No comments:

Post a Comment