Friday, March 6, 2009

Samsung mobile phone computer

I want to transfer my mp3 songs from the computer to my mobile phone (samsung D600)? So what do i need?

Can the Micradigital Bluetooth 100m V2. Can i bag a bluetooth adapter for wireless transfers, would this elbow grease? And how much is bluetooth adapter and can you broadcast me which bluetooth adapter is culminating for tranferring songs? Or any other methods of transferring mp3 songs from computer to Samsung D600 bell? thanks. 0+EDR Adapter work with Samsung D600 for transferring mp3 songs, images etc.

How do you conect a samsung e250 mobile phone to the computer?

In the box there wasn't a USB cable; should there have been or is there some special device i compulsion to buy (if so where from), or is there some other way.

is it possible to connect a simple computer keyboard to samsung d600e mobile phone?

Or maybe there are special keyboards for such mobile phone.

i cant connect my samsung x700 mobile phone to compu! ter through samsung pc studio?

.

How do I download photos from my Samsung D600E mobile phone onto my computer?

.

how can i transfer mp3 songs from my computer to my samsung E250 mobile phone?

The windows that i'm working on is windows XP, and my animated is Samsung E250.

How can I get my Samsung mobile to connect to the computer?

How the hell effect I turn this friggin "pictbridge" off and bias my phone to connect coextensive it used to? So, I posses a samsung mobile phone which, for a few months now, has been connecting via usb to my laptop. And I can't amuse any pictures off my phone onto my pc, or complete anything absolutely. But for some instigation, directly whenever I plug my usb in, what comes up is something called "pictbridge" and the computer identifies it as a camera, not a phone.

How do i download photo's from mobile phone onto my computer?

I have taken some phot! o's on my Samsung mobile phone and longing to know how to download them onto my machine please.

I have a t-mobile samsung phone with a camera. Can I take pictures off the phone and onto my computer?

Do I obligation to obtain some type of wire or something or I just jargon arrange it at all.

can i use my samsung sgh c210 mobile phone to browse internet on my desktop computer? How ......?

I keep no news cable and pc suit software. I yearning to use it as a modem to surf internet on desktop computer. I have samsung sgh c120 animated phone with gprs activated.

Yes you can use a bluetooth adapter they are £7 in argos or if you have a disc 2 phone cd rom with your phone then install that and use the usb lead.

You need to buy an USB cable, to be able to conect computer to mobile.

No however you could buy a bluetooth keyboard designed for phones allying.

Then, u need install driver for USB facts cable antecedent. How you tried to connect ? Through USB Data Cable.

Just type in your email l! abel and dispatch it allied you would a pic memo to someone.

Through bluetooth (slow), through the USB cable (fast), or commit to paper the songs directly to the memorycard (fastest.

The connect ur phone with the USB cable you were given with your bell and connect it to the personal computer. If your phone came with a Disc to intall then subsume that into your computa and follow the instructions that come up. Wish I helped :p.

Maybe your personal computer still has bluetooth as it is. Otherwise you should have a cable that came with the phone, one side having the plug for the ring, the other side a USB plug. Hard to tell you more tho without knowing the type of the bell. If you have bluetooth on the phone you could get a bluetooth dongle and send it to the pc that way. All depends on the type of samsung.

Get a bluetooth adapter. I know you can using 3G however never tried using GPRS. Sync it with your phone and try using GPRS. Good luck trying.

mobile phone samsung f500 samsung gleem cell phone samsung 3g mobile phone samsung gsm cell phone

Frustrating usability issues for end-users and in order to compensate for the heat, these little units look pretty neat, , once the chemical is activated oxidation.

No comments:

Post a Comment