Monday, March 2, 2009

Samsung mobile phone problems

Samsung Soul Mobile Phone - Problems? Please share...?

.

I have problems with browsing mobile phone files using Bluetooth. What do you think is the reason?

Have you had any such headache with your phones or discharge you know anything approximately the reasons that may cause this? I just wish to add that my phone is quite new, I've used it alone about 1 month. And and I can connect to other phones with Bluetooth however when I try to browse files, it tells me "Connection Fail". It is still possible to browse my mobile's files using other phones and letter files to my call. I have got a ambulatory bell - Samsung D500 with Bluetooth. Before I had no problems with browsing other mobile phones files and sending files by Bluetooth, on the contrary in behind few days I obtain this problem. Thanks in advance.

mobile phone problem Samsung E350?

I keep a Samsung E350 and the screen is broken on it, the doubt i own is that all ! my numbers, messages, photos, videos, are stored as well the phone is there a way of getting them off and putting them onto my sim, i have asked around at how all the more to satisfy the screen fixed and i've been quoted £60-£80, i can't afford that.

samsung soul mobile phone...U900... sound problems??

I have settle all the sound settings up to the maximum level, on the other hand i still can barely hear it call? its also not very deafening when im playing rhythm on it? anyone else got one of these??? any other problems i should timepiece out for??? x. I got this phone yesterday (on orange) and i conclude it may be faulty? it is soooo quiet, i dont even hear it when it rings.

can anyone let me know if you've had any problems with your samsung f210 mobile phone please !?

.

Has the Samsung G600 mobile phone got a good camera and is it reliable?

I would like to come across this camera phone as a current but I act! not demand to give something which is no favorable. Or please propose a more appropriate phone. Please advise me of any problems you keep had with this phone. Thanks for your help. Or let me sense how good it is.

I have a Samsung g600 mobile phone and would like to put some video files on to it.?

I own never had this problem with previous phone so dont catch on it. I have tried finding away on the internet which files it supports without luck. Many thanks for any nourishment. In the manual it says I can synchronize with windows media player so would this sort out the unsupported files box. Also tried putting video files on to the memory card but it sometimes says files not supported.

Mobile Phone problems..?

I was told Id be paying, something encompassing £40 a month at the generation. What shall I do? 50 a month, 600 minutes, Unlimites texts. Twice I did. When Im not supposed to be paying that and Im not going over my limit! They messed up my contract and still on the same one. They have nowadays offered me a con! tract with a new bell and £31. I checked I hadn't increased my value near the deadline of every week. However, I dont burgeoning my bill however Im still charged £50-£80 a month. It ridiculuos. I dont know If I can trust the network again. Im on a contract phone,Samsung D900on The Network Orange. I was on an old plan, 500 minutes and texts a month, 15 th of every month.

any good ? mobile phone samsung g600 or LG viewty?

Anyone use either the samsung g600 or the LG viewty ? are they excellent phones, any problems with them .

Samsung mobile phone not accepting some MP3 music why?

" A work friend as told me Samsung retain a copright problem so all song's can't be played. I have recently purchased a Samsung mobile phone and further a 1gb micro sd card. When i load MP3 songs onto the sd card from either a cd album (converted to MP3) or MP3 music from the internet, on playback the phone will not recognise some of the song'! ;s held on the memory card "Why. One example Michael Buble cd album contains 21 songs Samsung motile only plays 12 of these songs 8 not recognised even though they are on flash on card. *** Have tried same recall card in another telephone (different brand) and it will play all songs held on sd card.

I personnaly haven't used it but until YET there arn't any folks asking for help with troubleshooting the holy mess on their phones BUT i'm positive there are a scarce youngster bugs on the firmware nevertheless that isn't such a ample deal as the problem can be fixed next on when a firmware restore is avaliable.

You can reach (Level 2) column at Samsungby calling 888-987-4357 and requesting L2 support. They will ask you a million questions first, so be ready. I had similar issues, on the other hand Samsung is much best-suited to help you. This sounds like a technical/hardware problem. I own a Samsung A-940 with Bluetooth 2. Also VIP: DO NOT CALL ON THE DEVICE IN QUESTION! They will make you hang up and bell ba! ck on a land border or other cell phone. Your problem may be a directory contention, or FTP puzzle, both will have need diagnosing to determine provided the handset is defective.

Connect to PC and download them.

Hiya Loobie! Yes i was recently talking to this lady about 2 months ago! At that time i was playing my N95/8gig,and she was amazed how loud the sound was! So later that day i searched the net,and its mentioned wholly a lot on the manifold reviews! On my Nokia, the music notebook with the ear portion attached,is not that good for book.

It tends to break a quantity.

5 mm Weight 107 g Display Type TFT, 256K colors Size 240 x 320 pixels, 2. 0 Features Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, Instant Messaging Browser WAP 2. 6 Mbps WLAN No Bluetooth Yes, v2. Samsung is not so gud when compared to Sony Ericsson check out the new Sony Ericsson C902 5MPX camera with Face recognition,Here are the specifications. General 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 /! 1800 / 1900 3G Network HSDPA 2100 - C902i alone Announced 2008, February Status Available. 0/HTML (NetFront), RSS reader Games Yes + downloadable Colors Swift Black, Luscious Red, Titanium Silver, Cinnamon Bronze Camera 5 MP, 2592Ñ…1944 pixels, autofocus, geo-tagging, carbon stabiliser, stereo video (QVGA@30fps), flash; secondary QCIF videocall camera - 8 illuminated camera touch keys - Java MIDP 2. 0 - FM radio with RDS - MP3/AAC/MPEG4 player - TrackID rhythm recognition - Picture editor/blogging - Organiser - Built-in handsfree - Voice memo/dial Battery Standard battery, Li-Po 930 mAh (BST-38) Stand-by Up to 400 h Talk time Up to 9 h Used by 007 in Quantum of Solace. 8 kbps 3G HSDPA, 3. Released 2008, June Size Dimensions 108 x 49 x 10. 0 with A2DP Infrared port No USB Yes, v2. 0 inches - Wallpapers, screensavers Ringtones Type Polyphonic, MP3 Customization Download Vibration Yes Memory Phonebook 1000 x 20 fields, Photo call Call records 30 received, dialed and missed calls Card slot Memory Stick Micro (M! 2) - 160 MB internal memory Data GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps HSCSD Yes EDGE Class 10, 236. :D GUDLUCKKKKK.

Sorry Julie I`m just learning how to Tex >>> John <<<.

Keep a detailed record of your usage for a billing extension (number called or texted to, length of call or exact words, time and lifetime of start of call), then request a detailed value and see what the discrepancy is.

The Lg is sometimes non responcive to touch or sometimes opens up the wrong stuff or menu when using the touch screen where as the g600 has a camera which is no better than a 2Megapixel camera the carbon copy is quality isnt't that ample and video quality is much trash. 2 megapixel cameras plus dash on the Symbian S60 platform. I guess your looking for a agreeable camera phone however dont animation for either one of these phones they lots of bugs on the firmware and are sometimes hang up. I'll propose snap fo! r either the Nokia N82 preferable black or the N78 they are great phones with brilliant 5 and 3.

I know that you patter play ringtones for text messages on most samsung phones, maybe they wont own you to use mp3 files that aren't drm protected.

samsung cellular phone samsung mobile phone photo samsung mobilephones samsung cell phone price

The number is at the lower left, render the digital phone in-operable, or the separation of application execution, you would need a bigger memory.

Cell phone extended battery

Cell phone extended battery, even if its only a minute research, this is a serial line emulation protocol, paying special attention to the sunday paper, his poor wife looks apologetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment