Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Samsung mobile phones manual

Where to find a decent manual for Samsung SGH-A412 mobile phone?

Any ideas?? Is this lack of information common with mobile phone manufacturers, or is it just Samsung thing? The Samsung website seemed promising, on the contrary doesn't keep a manual for this representation or its 'sister' phone the A411. A Google search took me to another promising objective, on the contrary in the end, that one shot offered the same mini-manual that came with the telephone. I want to make the most of all the phone's features, but can't pride a detailed manual. The mini-manual that came with the phone is the 'condensed' version and of very limited use.

I am looking for an online manual for my samsung SGH-A701 mobile phone?

I couldn't find one on the samsung website .

Is the samsung mobile phone from qwest Model: SPH-A680 compatable with a bluetooth headset?

I glom in the refreshment under settings and there'! ;s no bluetooth optionI checked the users guidebook and it didn't announce me how to set up a bluetooth device, plz help.

How much can I get for my Old Samsung D500 Mobile Phone.?

I have looked around online and posses seen that brand new some stores are even asking between £80-£120. Do you think that asking £80 for my used is a bit expensive. Ebay was one of the places I looked. ? Consider that it includes an Incar charger, the Instruction instruction, and I have downloaded around 8 or so Games onto the phone. I have recently upgraded my Mobile to a Sony Ericsson K800i, and nowadays appetite to sell my old Samsung D500.

Looking for an online manual for mobile phone?

Thanks for trying Rshack. The call is a Samsung SGH-A411. I've seen it mentioned in a Google search nevertheless no manuals.

How can I prevent my samsung zm60 mobile phone from taking pictures when the side button is pressed.?

While the bell is in my han! dbag it takes pictures without me realising, I can't find a lock to prevent this. I've been over the whole guidebook.

I cant find the radio on my samsung sgh l760v mobile phone?

It says in instruction handbook the should be a radio on my samsung sgh l760v phone but i cannot find it.

I have a Samsung g600 mobile phone and would like to put some video files on to it.?

In the handbook it says I can synchronise with windows media player so would this sort out the unsupported files crunch. Many thanks for any help. Also tried putting video files on to the memory card but it sometimes says files not supported. I have tried finding out on the internet which files it supports without luck. I hold never had this hot water with previous phone so dont understand it.

alarm options on the samsung E250 mobile phone?

Also does anyone know if you can post Mp3's on the bell as ring/message tones? I currently hold a the razr v3 which is on it's conduct out (i bought it used) and it lets you programme! up to 5 alarms. I'm thinking approximately buying the telephone and wondered if you can retain multiple alarms on it? i downloaded the user manual and it seems to remit to more than one nevertheless doesn't specify. I would like at least 3 provided possible as i drudge 3 varying shifts.

how do you customise the text alert on the new Samsung 5 mega pixel mobile phone?

2 megapixel and can customise the alert however the transaction isnt the same. As public the manual is prettt poor. Friends have the 3.

Try to asset similar phones manual or search for the specific function which you want to understand and than search it in google.

Sorry that ring does not obtain bluetooth itself so the issue of compatibility with headset does not arise.

Look on Ebay at the last minute ones for sale. That will confer you an idea of what people are really willing to pay for a used one.

Didn't jewel it on any resourse site; not even samsungs ! offical website, u sure u got the right modle #.

Yea i have a telephone that takes pics when it is in my pocket besides, crack luck finding an answer(I'm being serious.

Sorry Julie I`m due learning how to Tex >>> John <<<.

1st questionit allows three alarms and definitely u can place mp3s as ring tones.

Sorry on the contrary you hypocrisy, you can only employment the ones that come installed.

samsung mobile phone handset samsung hue cell phone accessories samsung wep410 wireless cell phone samsung a117 cell phone

Offer an ipaq for day shipping, what are the potential problems it has and it just adds weight to the system, nec mobile phone unlocking and they help you to express just who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment