Friday, March 6, 2009

Samsung pm a840 cell phone

Is there anyway to get a replacement cell phone from Sprint if I have no insurance?

I have a broken lcd display on my Samsung PM-A840. How can I influence them to moderate or give me a deal on a call? I retain more than a year left on contract.

Is it possible to take the SIM card out of my Sprint PCS phone and put it into any other cell phone and work?

I cannot absolutely afford to buy a new phonemaybe Target or Kmart have phones that I can make the switch with. I really do not know how the SIM card thing works. My Samsung PM-A840 keeps dropping calls, nevertheless I do wish to stay with my provider(Dell discount.

Also tell them provided you perceive it was wick when you got it Good Luck. Let them know if they will not replace your phone for free that you will change carriers - this usually scares them into giving them what you hankering, exclusively provided you are a faraway standing customer - it worked for me. Call them let them know you! r screen is broken and catechize to to replace the ring - they may without hesitation or slap to get you to take a second line.

It cannot be used in a CDMA phone (like verizon. I cogitation that Sprint was CDMA too? A SIM card only exists in a GSM phone(like T-Mobile.

, motorola bluetooth uses low power consumption, i could read dvds but i couldnt burn one, but was designed with the speed or coupal manages both the day-to-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment