Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Samsung p207 cell phone

Does anyone know how to remove the faceplate for a Samsung P207 cell phone?

I got thrown in the pool and my phone got wet and I be convinced the drying evolution would be a lot faster if i could holding the faceplate off my cell telephone but i fair-minded dont know how to do it,, Does anyone else.

how do you load the pictures from my samsung p207 to my computer?

I took pictures from my samsung p207 cell phone nevertheless i have no slue how i can upload it onto my computer. Can you even do that? if you can please nourishment me and tell me how i can engage in that??.

accidentally deleted pics on samsung cell...is there anyway to undo it?

So i asked a guy at attempt to part a look cuz hes pretty good with technology stuff. Well he thouight i said i wanted to delete them, 102 pics n 5 vids elsewhere. I couldnt figure out how to move the pics n videos from my old cell so i could save them. The phone is a Samsung sgh-p207, it only hap! pen a few hrs ago. Is there any way of retrieving the pics or am I screwed.

cell phone isnt receiving messages anymore?

Other then that there is no road to know what messages i havent been getting, on the contrary i notice for a fact that my phone is not receiving all the messages being sent to it conscientious any more. So apart from getting a just out phone? any suggestions? should i call rogers? thanks!! Its a samsung p207, yes its been down the washer and dryer once before on the other hand that was a infrequent years ago and worked fine after that, recently the antenna broke off but i still get reception. Past few days my cell phone has seemed to not be getting messages as i find out when either i finally do get a message from someone that they sent others that i havent received.

If you own USB cable for your samsung cellphone and plug to your computer. I hope you can find it! If you don't own USB cable and buy one from Best Buy or others, b! ut you need find a USB cable that can only work any Samsung cellphones. Go to My pc and you will eye the name called "Removable Disk (E:) and click that disk and you will see Pictures or Images. If you don't perceive how to catch it and ask staff or show your cellphone and tell them you need usb cable for your cellphone and they will help you.

samsung mobile phone firmware samsung jitterbug cell phone

Cell phone company list and no high-speed coverage in nt or tasmania and there are some things that could add up, logistics could best be described as sparse and a decrease in temperature inhibits electrons.

No comments:

Post a Comment